What 4/20 concerts are you going to?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by dead_head, Apr 12, 2007.

1. I'll be groovin to Umphrey's McGee in Columbus Ohio. Any one else have music plans for the big day?

2. I'm in Ann Arbor on 4/20 in a huge gap between exams. There's no shows around here that I know of. I'm really tempted to come down to ohio if there's still tickets.

3. It would be worth the trip. The next night at the same venue Galactic is playing. They are a cool jam funk band if you haven't heard of them.

4. Widespread Panic in Raleigh, NC. It's going to be the shit

5. nothing 4/20 Badfish on 4/27 though in Providence RI

6. Afroman in Lawrence, KS yeaa

7. badfish in scranton PA

8. Hell yeah I saw them play here in Roanoke 2 years ago for a 4/20 show. It was great and def.. worth tha 40$ ticket...:rolleyes:

Saw em' at a college's greek week around here awhile ago it was phat as shit.

I'm a pretty big fan of them but havent yet seen them live. Still waiting for them to come around here...

As for me, this 4/20 I'm guna take it easy, wake up at 4:20 get retarted, go back to sleep then wake up slow. No classes, already made the pre-arrangements with all my teachers. hah:p. Then when I wake up smoke a blunt and meet up with all my friends, match all day, and stay up for as long as i comfortably can and still smoke.

Peace-

9. im 80% sure im goin to see devin the dude, hes playin in the same city my sister goes to college in.

10. FUCK YEAH I'm going to the same concert, its going to be the shit. I'm gonna roll a quarter blunt and smoke when devin comes on if you go hit me up and I'll try to smoke it with you.

sticky green
    frosted leaves
    oh so sweet
    i love to blow weed

11. Dude, Ann Arbor is the weed capital of the state, I gauruntee you there are at least a few 420 concerts. If their isnt any in Ann Arbor, theres plenty in Detroit.

By the way Im going to a Keller Williams show in Kalamazoo.