Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What’s wrong with this weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Captain Kushh, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Hey. I used to smoke a bit a year ago and usually smoked nugs. One or two of good hits from a bowl used to get me quite high. Decided to get back into smoking and got some weed from a new dealer. What concerns me, is that I can’t seem to get even near as high as I used to get, doesn’t matter how much I smoke. It also hits me much faster and the high is a bit different too. It does generally smell and taste like weed but is very dry and has a grass smell to it. There also seems to be lots of trichomes which is suspicious taking its weak potency into consideration. Is it just shitty weed or should I be worried that it’s sprayed/laced with smth.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. that's mostly trim with like 1 shitty bud. it's just crappy weed

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Nothing suspicious about trichomes. Weed with very low thc can still have them. As said above me it's just not very potent weed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. You have a bag of shake or trim.
    It's crap and won't get you where you want to be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. What you pay for that

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Yeah prolly just not that great, that’s similar to what growers would throw away or give away to friends, hope you didn’t pay or if you did hopefully not more than $5-$10.

7. That was suposted to be 3.5 grams and I paid £30 for that crap...

8. Got it for £30. And considering that’s the first time I’ve ever used this dealer he’s just a rip off...

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Guess he don’t care bout repeat buisiness

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

10. You actually paid money for shake?

:lmafoe::lmafoe:

11. :lmafoe: I'm guessing you're from England too, you got ripped off big time full 8ths (3.5gs), only costs you £25 where i live & you get nugs not shake:laughing::laughing::laughing:

12. It's trim from the looks of it, I love trim like this for joints because I can smoke a lot of it before I get a high, but I can get this shit for like $5 if I have to pay at all, $30 is outrageous for this, don't go to that guy again unless you can inspect everything before purchase.

13. If it’s trim how comes the bits of leaf got quite a few trichosomes of it. Can it be sprayed with smth or it’s meant to be like that?

14. The trim is the leaf right next to the bud.
    It is called sugar leaf because it has trichomes.
    Not called trichosomes.
    You paid way too much for that.

15. Is it normal tho that when I smoke it my heart starts racing and my checks flush?

16. ughhhhh.....