What’s wrong with these clones ?!?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Billmuhfukinblack14, Jul 19, 2019.

1. I moved them into this box earlier today the leaves already looked like that they were on the window ceil top leaves seem to be in a v formation lmk please[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. It looks like the clones were taken from a plant in flower and it's revegging.
    You'll get more responses if you take your pictures under natural light. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. They were from a plant in first week of flowering I’ll post them Rn

4. That's the reason the leaves look weird.
    Good luck with your grow.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Can I take clones from a vegging plant

6. You can take clones from any plant. But if you take them from a flowering plant the clone will have to go through a re-veg stage.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Clones are usually taken from vegging plants to avoid such issues. One thing about clones/cuttings to remember is whatever stage and health the mother plant was in, the clones will start at that same stage and with the exact same health as the mother. So if the mother has deficiencies and you think that by taking cutting from her things will get better, that's not going to be the case. All those cuttings will have the same deficiencies as the mother. That's why it's always a good idea to make sure the mother is super healthy before trying to take cuttings from her.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yes if autos u can do 24/0....18/6

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. They may start off with that deficiency, and it may play a role in the failure of that clone, but that deficiency isn't necessarily locked in for life. Not sure if that's what you meant.
    My most recent clones were all P deficient like their moms for about a week, now all the symptoms are disappearing as the clones settle into a much more balanced soil mix.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Depends on how bad the deficiency is, but yes, you can eventually fix the deficiency if you know what the deficiency is and if you take care of it early. My point was to avoid taking cuttings from a sick mother to avoid having to deal with issues later on.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Fair enough.

12. It’s not a auto but I think I will lean it off as it gets older

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I have faith in these girls I think they can overcome their second life

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1