What’s wrong with my plants?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BillyKing940, Oct 3, 2019.

1. So it’s my first time growing ( my self ) And today makes a month since I’ve planted the seed. As you can see in the pictures below . I had a nutrients problem earlier but it’s now looking good. And YES I am transplanting the plant into a bigger pot this weekend. Thanks any more tips / advice will really be useful
    -Picture 1 the plant looks fine to me.
    -Picture 2 the plant is also fine I just tried topping one of the plants to see if I can succeed for my first time.
    -Picture 3 the leafs have been like this for about a week now, I know usually it’s because of over watering so watered that one way less than normal and it’s still like that.
    -Picture 4 the two leafs look like they are starting to burn or something spreading to the whole leaf slowly Not sure what it is OR if it will recover can someone let me know?
    -Picture 5 this plant has also been doing very good. Only problem I see is one of the leafs at the bottom has dried away. Not sure if it will effect the plant but it’s still growing.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Just looks like either over watering or nut burn on that on yellow one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. need light
    yellow and stemmy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. The bottom leaves are first to go. That is normal. Give it some cal/ mag +iron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Start using sturdy stalk also and replant up to COTYLEDON leaves which is the little guys at the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks all for letting me know will use the advice, any more tips?