What’s wrong with my plant

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by play2breal, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Had spider mites tried getting rid of them with neem oil but after a few days of using it the plants leaves were turning brown and dying like in pics
    IMG_3639.JPG IMG_3640.JPG IMG_3637.JPG IMG_3638.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. looks like you have a serious infestation. are you spraying the neem oil during the dark? it degrades quickly in the light and might cause those burns if sprayed at that time. otherwise this is most likely damage from the spider mites. keep spraying every 2-3 days for at least a couple of weeks to break the egg cycle.

BTW, what neem oil are you using and what recipe are you using for the foliar?

3. I've been battling mites for months now and thought I'd got rid of them but just found some on my CBD girl. Leaves just like yours too. I'm using Safer's End All II with added neem or canola oil but haven''t been diligent enough on my spray schedule which should be every 4th day for 4 treatments at least. Fairly bushy plants so hard not to miss a spot here and there. My last crop got ruined by the damn Borg and careless use of pollen that got me a lot more seeds than I needed and 1/4 of the yield I should have got at half the potency.

I'm making sure to spray the plants down good with RO water the next day to rinse off the bug spray hoping that helps. The only plants having the leaf issues are the CBD ones. The Critical Mass and AK47 don't seem bothered at all.

What besides neem are you using and how much neem per quart/liter? My neem says to use 7.5ml/L and I add about 10ml to a liter of the soap spray. I buy the concentrated Safer's and mix 10L out of that for the same price as a liter of the premixed stuff.

Good luck with yours!

peace.gif

4. Put the plants outside cuz of heat stress in the tent and the spider mite seem to be gone now plants are recovering outdoors then will ease them inside

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Few pics throughout the time outside waiting to get new ducts, fans and filter (didn’t have em before on a hardcore budget currently but saving up for them)
    IMG_3852.JPG IMG_3824.JPG IMG_3799.JPG IMG_3772.JPG IMG_3771.JPG

6. Still in pots just hidden under dirt Incase someone try’s to steal my plants while outside