What’s the best herbal dab pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Allunedwards, May 7, 2020.

1. What’s the best herbal dab pipe

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. A dab pipe??? I'm no expert on dabs but don't you need a dab rig to smoke dabs not a pipe:confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Get a dab straw. If you wanna spend the cash they make ones that heat up automatically but a regular one will cost us like 10 bucks on Amazon.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. but they're so wastefulllll I hate to see some quality extract go up a straw :'(

5. Yeah I've only ever used my friends, I prefer a small rig with the traditional titanium nail and hood.

6. Hahaha I'm a big quartz guy myself, but I just tease. I remember the days of dropping globs onto a flower bowl. Gross lmao. Honestly dabbing has proliferated in the past ten years, crazy. Straws can get some decent flavor admittedly

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dabbing is the use of concentrates such as shatter or wax. This requires special equipment. Dab Rigs are special types of water pipes that can be used to smoke concentrates, oils, and extracts. A rig usually consists of a dome and an 'nail', which are typically made from quartz, titanium or glass.

8. Nice copy and paste. I think the OP would benefit more if you left the link though,

https://wayofleaf.com/accessories/rigs/top-dab-rigs-on-the-market

• Like Like x 1
  9. Well, I have never used dabs, but if you're looking for a pipe, then try Olivastu. You might find the one you're looking for.

10. I put extracts on my weed when I use The Mighty sometimes ..
    There isnt a better tasting hit then using a combination of herb and extracts and then Vaporizing them .
    I have a Seahorse max for straight DAB or extracts ... I like the diamonds or live resin myself .

You can put Dab or resin on your weed and pretty much use any pipe or bong you want .

But vaping weed and extracts together has a some what a sweet tasting hit .