What’s Next For Legalization-2021-

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by dobro49, Jan 2, 2021.

1. You know to be honest Obama and the Democrats control the White house the Senate and the house. They didn't do a fucking thing. Where were Chuck Schumer and Cory Booker? I'm so tired of there bull shit. Listen to me nothing will happen. 78% are for legal weed but do they care? hell no. Biden so a two face liar.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Along with the good news from NY, New Mexico, a state that’s poor like most red states in the south, has a Rec bill on the way to the governors desk. It’s fun to watch but does little for me, im still a criminal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I think most of us here were made to feel like criminals because of this plant we all love so much. We are not criminals,the politicians refusing to change unjust laws are.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Yea, it’s just that at some point, it gets like starving and watching other folks eat. A real deal WTF? kind of thing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I understand dobro49. I think of what the pharmaceutical drug pushing doctors always say. The benefit outweighs the risk. With growing this plant of life I believe it does. Especially if ya look good in strips or the color orange. Just kidding about that last part..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. This is the best thursday ever! :yay:
    Personal Possession and Home Cultivation

The following conditions apply to growing cannabis at home and personal possession of cannabis outside the home:

• Personal possession outside of the home: up to 3 ounces cannabis and 24 grams of cannabis concentrate
    • Home possession: amends limits of what is permitted in the home, which must be kept in a secure location away from children
    • Home grow: permitted under the bill subject to possession limits in 18 months after first adult-use sales begin for adult recreational use and subject to regulations of the Medical Program being promulgated no sooner than 6 months:
      • 3 mature plants and 3 immature plants for adults over 21
        • 6 mature plants and 6 immature plants maximum per household

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. North Korea is closer to making weed legal than Kentucky. This is not a April fools joke look it up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I seen a report yesterday that VA is going to put some pep in their steps towards getting rec legal by moving earlier than originally planned. Hopefully this turns the heat up in nearby states.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. That kim is a paranoid dude,probably harvesting to soon,greedy little fat fucker! lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. New Mexico joins the club.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #131 Green Dragging, Apr 3, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2021
    Reported

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. #132 Deleted member 1041213, Apr 3, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2021
    What's Bigfoot got to do with this?

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. And who the hell is going to follow a Bigfoot link?

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. VP Harris said that Biden is too busy to take up the weed issue. How long does it take to sign a piece of paper. I told everyone Biden and Harris are so full of shit.

• Like Like x 3
  15. I just read on AP that VA passed a legal bill today tho I don’t know much on it yet. As usual, this is great news I just hope the notion spreads. With VA being the first southern state, the ball may start rolling. The crazy idea may even creep into Kentucky and SC at some point.

16. My State may be going legal soon, so I figured I see what it is all about

• Like Like x 1
  17. Do you think this could be just a way to do a Gun Grab from all the Cannabis Users?

• Like Like x 2
  18. What guns? ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. I don’t like the way they look at that when folks can have a gun and be booze drinkers. Heck, chainsaws can be hazardous to drunks and stoners too.

Edit to add a side note, today is it for the SC medical attempt and if it’s not taken up it’s flushed I guess. Regardless, I’m not excited for it.

20. Good luck bro!:yay:

• Like Like x 1