What’s happening to my plants??!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HungHorse69, Sep 24, 2018.

1. This problem came up last grow and now this one. I don’t know what it is. I’m using the Caligreen soil mix and am feeding with molasses and liquid seaweed with the occasional compost tea and top dressing. My temps are 75-80 and humidity is around 50-60%. The Northern Lights plants are being affected first and the worst while my chocolate Kush plants are starting to get whatever this is. Someone please help! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. That would be nute burn. Dial down the amount of nutes you're giving it and how often you're feeding.

3. Also seems to be some calcium deficiency in some of those other leaves

4. Are you sure? I’m skeptical of it being nute burn because last grow I had the same problem so I eased off the nutrients and my bottom leaves were yellowing and dropping off

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Well, it could also be potassium deficiency, but potassium deficiency has more of a pattern to it. This is more the edges of the leaves dying off, which is a dead giveaway of nute burn.

6. I see. So how do I fix this organically?

7. Flushing with properly ph'd water if you're growing in soil like it appears you are.

Honestly it's not really THAT bad, I would probably feed properly ph'd water every other feeding which would most likely correct it. Add in a bit of calmag to correct the brown spotting while you're at it.

8. Unfortunately molasses
    Is not good for the soil
    Tar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

9. I would have to disagree, it’s a common practice

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Would botanicare’s calmag plus work fine?

• Like Like x 1
  11. That's exactly what I use, it's great stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just remember, once you correct these problems, the damage won't be repaired, those parts of the leaves are dead, but it will prevent further damage to new growth.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Research it
    Molasses has very long chemical chain
    Of sugar
    Impossible to break down in soil
    Good luck
    No molasses,[​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

14. It was
    It affects yield
    Negatively
    Good luck

@ I love growing weed

15. I always use mollasses with no ill effects. I flush with it, use powdered mollasses in my supersoil mix, use it for teas, etc. I’ve heard rumors of it being bad but most is speculation or false based on my own observations.

• Like Like x 1