What’s happening to my plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Greenhulksmash, Dec 22, 2018.

1. 5F9A6422-E341-4851-88EC-9BAC1CAE32D3.jpeg C55F768A-BA4A-406D-95BE-8D54B3B2447D.jpeg Hi guys,

I have a plant that was budding and nearing harvest and then it just started to wilt from the bottom up. The top still looks fine but the bottom is looking very bad.

No change in light placement.

Does anybody have any ideas on what’s happening?

Don’t know if I should harvest what’s left or what.
    Photos attached to show bottom and top for comparison.

Any help is appreciated.

2. Anybody have an idea?

3. Hi please explain your whole grow in detail we dont have a clue about anything so its impossible for us to help thank you PH of water before feed and run off RH temps lights how close feeding schedule strain lenggt of time germed or clone good luck. ....progrouk

4. This is my first grow so a bit of a novice sorry....

PH of the soil is just over 5.

Light is sitting 30cms from the top of the plant on a 12 on 12 off cycle.

It’s been growing for 6 months and is an auto flowering feminised Crack Jack grown from seeds bought from GYO Seedbank.

I don’t measure the ph level of the water and not sure what the run off RH levels means.

7. Rh is relative humidity I'm shocked to see more novice growers taking on autos when given ideal conditions autos grow strong and vigorously but they are a hell of allot more picky if the minor fluctuations causes stress they just don't get time to recover after.

8. I
    if I was you I'd be checking pH every single time and then checking pH of your run off.

9. 6 months ???

10. Do you think it will recover or should I just harvest what’s left and start again with a non auto?

I chose the auto because I thought it would be easier as a first grow.

11. That's gota be a mistake half a year for autos something ain't right can you get a good image of the trichomes on the buds for us please.

12. Not 6 sorry. Just checked the time - 4 months.

13. Lol thought so and yes you was lead to believe autos are easy they really are quite the opposite especially for new growers. start with photoperiod strain first or bagseed to get bit of experience.I hope for you its not nitrogen toxicity and this late on it will be too late because no time to recover are some of you leaves shiny.

14. 3F95283D-B00B-4A73-B998-D20AD8F111A9.jpeg These are the best I could get:

Attached Files:

15. THeyre kind of shiny. More like a deep flat green solid colour. You can see it in the second shot of the buds what I mean.

16. Just did some research. I think you’re right. Nitrogen toxicity. Leaves look pretty textbook.

Thanks for the help.

Back to the drawing board!

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. i think your plant would have grown better and bigger buds if you had them on 20 hour light and 4 off ...there was no need even to swap 12 on 12 off with autos you could have even put them on a straight 24 hour light daily and it would have still flowered ,,,,mac,,

18. You might have an old age problem.
    That coupled with wrongly using 12-12 lights for autos, when most of us use 24-0, 20-4, or 16-6.

My opinion is that autos are easier than photos, and I've grown both.
    Stick with the autos, but go light on the feed, and use 20-4 lights seed to harvest.
    New growers can recover from early problems with autos just as easily as with photos, as I know from the experience of having attempted to poison a few. They recover like champs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Could be
    Wouldn't trying to poison your plants defeat the whole subject of cultivating marijuana why spend so much money time and effort just to try and poison them. Also while I agree with you on autos growing good I have seen them that's not the point I'm making there is no doubt in my mind autos are allot more fussy and trickier to grow as a novice grower bag seed would be a good place to get any experience and its also widely known in the world autos can't recover half as fast as photos when having root problems especially there designed to grow fast as possible with no Lee way on recovery but that's just my opinion as you have made yours either way no matter what we say your view is always going to be different to mine.

20. You are correct.
    Those things are well known in the non-auto world, or by those who have tried bad breeder autos.
    Those of us actually in the auto world know different.
    Autos can easily outgrow early problems, and some strains actually get bigger and yield more than photos.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1