What’s going on

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by V_dub, Nov 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Getting weird brown spots that look like tricomes, and center of top is turning yellow starts from bottom and slowly week after week moves it’s way up the plant.

Attached Files:

2. u only have one descent pic, and it shows the top being a little yellow....

post some pics of the hole plant, pot and all, and some close ups in normal 'white' light,
    the blurple pics just show up as purple and we can not see the plant.
    the more info u give us the better help u can get....
    soil, pots, fert's, lights, temps........???????

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Okay will take better photos tonight in white light, soil is 420 recipe, pots are 5 gal smart pots, nutes are maxsea veg and bloom, light is vipar spectra 1200w led, temps are lows 64 highs 75

• Like Like x 1
  4. hate to ask, but......
    do u have a link or can u post the recipe.?

Attached Files:

6. Ohh and I forgot the leaves that have the issue some are curling downwards

7. It looks like your crown is covered in mites. I have never seen this before Usually the only things like that I see are thrips and spidermites but there's no obvious damage that matches those pests. I have never seen this before . Do they move? Have you dusted the plants with something ?

• Like Like x 1
  8. That plant is infested. Damn

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. what r y'all seeing.?
    I can't make out much of anything in the 3 pics posted.
    might be a glitch on my part and the pics not downloading right....????

10. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. ouch, did not need to see that, now i wish i hadn't asked.!!
    nasty little bastards, luckily they ain't visited me in a very long time.!

I had house plants look that bad, but never had that much damage on my girls.!!
    the one indoor infestation I experienced probably started from the damn house plants,
    no matter where they come from they r FEROCIOUS BASTARDS.!!

12. Yeah damn just look under a glass there moving...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Should I just pull them and clean the room start again? How do I avoid them? I’m not seeing webs are they spidermites?

14. If I'm honest I don't really know. Are they causing any damage?? They must be eating something otherwise they wouldn't be there, but I don't see any signs of them affecting the plants. Spidermites leave lots of signs that they have been feeding from the leaves so I don't think it's them

What is the soil like? Do you have them on the soil? Is there anything nearby that they could be feeding off?

I breed mealworms for my bearded dragon and they're kept in a large tub filled with wheat bran. They feed off this and I occasionally drop some fruit or veg in there too. If I add too much it makes the bran a bit damp and I get an infestation of mites. They don't harm anything and once dry they die back so its not a huge worry

I'm thinking maybe you have something nearby that they are eating and they have just happened to wander on to your plants. Do you have a wormery or compost bin near? Maybe a kitchen food waste bin or something?

15. They do seem pretty concentrated on the crown of the main tip, is it damaged at all?

[​IMG]

16. Yeah the crown will just turn really yellow. I don’t see any in the soil, my room is a building off my house so only enterance is from outside on my porch and my wife has tons of succulents out there and I have a lemon tree close by that I have to spray with Neem oil every year. Only thing in the room is my tent and washer/dryer. I’m in Cali I heard there’s red mites here during summertimes. I also did bring a few clones in from the club

17. only started seeing after I brought the ones from the club and they got it first? Maybe those ones brought it in? Plus I have a used light maybe?