Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What’s a better deal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by syrbarca, Mar 30, 2018.

1. I mean I know these are probably common prices. But I can get 2 dimes for $15 and and 8th for $35. What’s really the better deal here?

• Like Like x 1
  2. But how much weed is in 1 dime? If at least 1 gram then the 2 dimes would be the better deal.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The bag seems to be mostly filled I don’t have a scale so I can’t really weigh. I suck at eyeing anything to estimate lol

4. lol what kind of bag? bags come in lots of different sizes. a sandwich bag? If that bag is mostly filled you're getting at least 2 grams for $15. Much better deal than an 8th(3.54 grams) for $35.

5. You need to buy a scale. They are cheap. You can get one at Amazon for around $10 and it will last you a very long time. Weight is everything.
    There is no way to anwer the quesiton without knowing the weight of the dimes. An 8th is 3.5 grams. So if the dime is 2 grams, figure it out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I finally got a scale lol so I weighed it once and I’m getting about 1.8 grams for $15 of some good quality.

Is that still good?

7. #7 Deleted member 616232, May 6, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2018
    I don't know what an eighth goes for in your area. You can get an eighth of top quality here for $25, so here, 3.5 grams for 25 is a way better deal.

8. Dude, seriously just buy the eighth. No matter what, you will be happier with 3.5 g's in your possession than with two dimes. If the weed is worth it, and you have the money to allot for it, then it's a no-brainer.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

9. You say it's a "no-brainer" except two dimes is 3.6g and will cost him only $30.

10. Except nowhere did he say that was the exact amount his dude sells in his dimes. I've seen scores of so-called dealers pass off 0.5 g's at a time as 'dimes' before, and I've seen plenty who called 1.5-1.8 g's 'a dime'. It really all depends who you're dealing with and how greasy they are with it, I suppose.

11. Well obviously the two dimes would be better. 4 grams for $15 opposed to 3.5 grams for $35

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1

12. Except he said it right here in this very thread. Read up some or click here What’s a better deal?

He weighed it himself. For $15 He gets 1.8 grams. He confirmed it. Do I need to say any more?

13. Actually, I have never heard of dimes here. It's either an eighth or by the gram.

14. Guess two bags of 1.8g for $30 is better than
    3.5g for $35
    Saves you $5

15. Hahaha, my bad man! I must have gotten stoned and I missed it. ;)