Whassup Stoners

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 1wookiee420, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Greetings from East U.S., lifelong toker and new grower and loving my new profession cuz growing is in my blood! I'm on my second indoor grow show, me and stepdad used to grow outdoor for years in the mountains of Virginia with Miracle-Gro of all things. I've learned a thing or two since then from the great Jorge Cervantes' Indoor Bible, now I'm growing 2 mothers (Super Critical Haze and White Siberian from DynaFem Seeds) and 12-15 clones at a time. I'm growing in a setup I found the plans for in a fairly recent copy of High Times that I built for about $100. I use Technaflora nutes cuz of the 'Recipe For Success' kit I found online.

I tell ya what, after years of smoking reggie and middies, I'd never been so high as when I sparked up that first bong-load of White Siberian that I grew myself. Only thing I can't get used to is the taste and smell of top-notch hydro with great genetics. The SCC has a strong fruity taste and smell that is a little hard to get used to, but the WS has the classic Weed smell magnified a few times. I might post a grow journal later on, but don't expect any pics, still too paranoid to put any on my computer.

Smoke weed, live long, and prosper.

2. :smoke::wave:Welcome to GC:wave::smoke: