Whars your IQ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Thewastedyouth, May 7, 2011.

1. My elementary school offered something like that as well. I was denied because I was a trouble maker (a pretty big one at that). I still remember what the teacher told my parents, "Brains aren't everything. His attitude is what will keep him from being GAT material..." :laughing: I laugh now, but at the time, feels bad man.

2. below average

3. #43 PhilMcHawk, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No hate bro, I'm just pointing out his fallacies in an argument.

Do I always come across as a hater? I'm a neutral party here brohan, y'all are human and are entitled your opinion, but stupidity can be fought with truth.

Try to read my posts without all the supposed assumed condescension, I'm too high to hate.
    :smoke:

EDIT: Shit, I forgot I replied.
    My bad, I got way stoned since then.
    Fuckin' facepalm.

4. How to find your IQ: Take the average amount of bong hits this month and divide that by the number of strains you have collected now and multiply that by the number of orgasms you have on a regular daily basis:eek:

5. you just broke my calculator :mad:

6. IQ is 146 on Stanford-Binet, regular SD (15).

Gonna apply to Mensa :D Got some nice benefits and I like conversing with others about social/life sciences, provided they can keep up.

7. You just said you have issues. And then went on to say that you wont retaliate, right AFTER you did.
    haha

8. mine dropped like 20 points

9. Last I checked it was 149. IQ tests are bullshit.

10. Can't imagine bein the average person. I love escaping to my mind and continuin my theories or reading new ones in journals or periodicals. World is a lot more interesting then I could have imagined as a kid, a lot more. Gonna be a good nother 80+ years if this smoking don't give me cancer.

11. 138 i took the test when i was in like 3rd grade

12. inb4 over 9000

also this is currently the snobbiest thread on gc.

my IQ stands for infinitely quadrupled & it started at 0.

good day to you all.

13. Over thar.

14. my iq is 54

15. I find it amazing that everyone has very above average IQ scores on here.:rolleyes:

Aside of course from biggie (I'm guessing thats who the avatar pic is of?)

16. if your iq was 54 you would not have been able to operate a computer, and if you could you couldn't possibly manage to find grasscity on the internet and actually register with the site, and if you could do all that there is no way in hell you would have been able to type "my iq is 54".

My mom's friend has a daughter with severe down syndrome, with an iq likely around 50, and her words consist of "la la la la, ahhhh, na na la"

just sayin;)

17. maybe someone is interpreting what he is saying and typing it............

18. All this bullshit just indicates to me the veracity of most of the other things people write on here. It IS the internet. I sometimes wonder why people even waste their time to write that shit. But not much. Who cares?

19. [​IMG]

but yeah i was just joking