Whammy's LED grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by whammy, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Hey guys this is my second run, I am relatively new to cannabis growing, although i have done veggy gardens for years, and read a ton on grasscity the past decade! I thought it would be nice to share some pictures ! I take one every 5 days or so.

I use a 3x3 mars hydro tent with a mars cobb light, also just added a mars sp250 for flowering
    All organic Gaia green kelp meal/all purpose/flower blends, worm castings, HP pro-mix peat moss, perlite, 5 gallon fabric bags, and a little moleasses to keep things sweet!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. Here's some budshots from the first run, supply is low got plenty of jars that need filling!
    I got 160 total grams from the 110 watt mars hydro cobb +90~ watts CFL. much bigger plants in the current run
    And added the sp250 , should produce more!
    [​IMG]
    The plants are way taller in the current run, its hard to tell from the pics , i will do some side-shots of the current
    ones when the buds fill in
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bubble bomb- This one gave me a few bananas, I got about 10 hidden seeds from the 4 plants total
    I didn't even notice until well into curing!
    [​IMG]
    CBD chemdawg- had lots of amber at 7 weeks somehow, i cut it down, the buds werent very big so i didnt trim it much as there was tons of leaf-crystal. This ones just for me ^_^
    [​IMG]
    Barneys farm Vanilla Kush- This one doesn't smell great to me, everyone seems to like it fine though
    [​IMG]
    Canuk seeds critical mass- This one was the heaviest of the 4 plants, I loved the way it grew, hearty and bushy
    Smells absolutely incredible after 3 months in the jar, I cannot comment on the smoke i only use the CBD one
    Ordered it again, its even bigger than last time in the second run, hope the buds smell as nice!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Beautiful nugs brother. Those are some lush looking plants too. Hope to reap a harvest as good as that this season :confused_2::confused_2:

4. Thanks I appreciate it !! I hope you do aswell

5. thanks Prepper :)
    I've never had a colored plant before, I think the buds are dark colored aswell it's just hard to see through the pistils
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Looking good today ! everythings happy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Leaf issue, I feed every 4 to 6 weeks so i did that, hoping its just hungry, Any thoughts?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bud is lookin nice man, those colors around it on the sugar leaf are going to turn into something beautiful too.

What do you feed every 4-6 weeks?

8. gaia green all purpose and power bloom! ratio depends on where it's at in veg or flower, 1tbsp per gallon top-dress. Oh and a scoop of kelp meal here and there, keeping things pretty basic!

• Like Like x 2
  9. 4~ weeks left :D
    [​IMG]

10. Those leaves are looking sugary :) smells delicious!
    The right plants yellowing pretty hard with some burnt-up twisted leaves, hoping it will be ok and make it to harvest !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Got a new tent, 3x3 upgraded to 5x5 :) Took longer to set up than planned, but we made it in time for the girls to go to sleep! They are almost two months into flower, going to start checking trichomes soon!
    Heres the sideshots I wanted to get !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And the small white widow in front!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. Looking great man! Congrats on the space upgrade!

13. Thanks prepper, it's actually big enough for me to go into i'm loving it! hopefully next run i wont be able to I intend to fill it! I've got a bonus-pic for you all today, my fourth plant! She's in veg and can't wait to get under a real light.
    My Critical mass mother :)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. She needed some training and repotting! Was a bit too low in the fabric bag , lifted it up with about 2 inches of dirt. Going to need her to get wide!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Let the pink kush dry out , it has a lot of amber so I put it in a seperate room to get darkness for a day or two before chop :) Hoping to get 3 ounces from this one, 4 from the big girl and 1 from the small white widow !!! that would be Ideal
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Got rid of all the bigger leaves, saved a fair amount for the bubble-bag pile! Nearly all the leaves from the top half of the plant had some trichomes :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. after a couple days darkness, I chopped it, humidity was 68-70% for a couple days, then I ran the dehumidifier to 50% for a couple days and here we are! Milla Jovovich for scale. I think I cut this one a bit too early, went by trichomes just on the top of the plant , thinking I will let them get more amber on the top and let the middle section catch up a bit with the other two plants, unsure.. will see how the pistils look

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  18. Time for an update! Got a new phone.. so new camera hopefully it takes better close-up pics!! Been busy with the harvest, I want to get it done and upload all the pictures at once in one post so heres a teaser-pic, plants for my third run!! 3x critical mass and one white widow, just got them a couple days ago!
    [​IMG]