Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whaddya guys think on some poetry i made

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluntman5972, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Got drunk yesterday and ended up writin bunch a down of shit lol this is how it ended.
    What is it to be for every human being to see, what is doubtfully countered to our existance with corruption and greed, can we overcome it now nah i doubt it now, the puppeteers have already taken their place, wiping their ass with our taxes then rubbing it in our face, but what does it truly take to piss off a patriot and make him go for the save, the limits have been pushed but how much further til they make a change,
    Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. There are better places to put this topic my friend, and the poetry is ok.

3. You wrote this drunk??
    Pretty good, though it would be something like " hjdfsbhu banana wiener hkkkkkedsioklm9okinjuio lick

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Grasscity Forum mobile app