1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Whadda Ya Think!!

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by InertiaticLumen, Jun 23, 2004.

1. ok so i got this lil shitty setup im working on and i got these flouro's the compact ones and there 90-100 watts and putting out 1380 lumens and i just wanna know how far away should i put it away frm the light its about 2 inches long with these 2 leaves that just sproated today adive any one please and what do ya think

*pic's will be up soon*

2. Get the light as close as possible without burning the seedling, Heat shouldn't be a problem with that light so something like 1 or 2 inches away. If you have a fan get it blowing across the tops of the seedlings, If you aint got a fan get one as soon as you can ventilation is extremely important throughout the plants life.

3. i have this window fan will that work can i just stick it in the door of the closet (sliding doors) and do i set it on in or out?

thanks for the help so far

4. Hmm Could do with a pic, The window fan should be fine while ur using that light. About the fan blowing in or out well if you have have it blowing in ur gonna need a passive exhaust and if you have blowing out ur gonna need a passive intake.

Oh yeah if ya stick it in the door am i right in thinking you wouldn't be able to shut or open the door

5. yea just not the space at the top of the fan will be exposed
    its a sliding door closet so i made my fan do a one blowing in one blowing out thing

Grasscity Deals Near You