Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wha to do with 1/2 gram of dro?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Oct 26, 2002.

1. dammmit, i hate this sh't, im down to half a gram left, and i dunno wha to do, cuz this is the last of it for the weekend. i wanna smoke, but dunno if I should savor it. I think a lil bud won't hurt though.

2. i think the song, three six mafia - smoke if u got it, that jus convinced me

3. aight, jus smoked another half

4. wtf, im high as hell, i lost my mouse, and then i press enter and sent the prevois message. i know what to do now

5. what are you gonna do for the rest of the weekend?

6. ahh microdots :p

7. if that's all u got u already didn't save any more than that you might ass well smoke it

8. well I did it, and wha a good weekend it made for me. since i knew their would be nothing to do this weekend, stuck out in the burbs with no ride, i got that gram of dro to make everything better. On both Friday night and Saturday night, I smoked at 4:20. Last night I ended up smoking a qrt gram plus some liqour I found so that made everything good. Now jus have to wait a few days till i get my raydiator.