Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wha kind of high do u normally get?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dat49sthaze, Mar 24, 2009.

1. what kind of person are you when youre high? like some people talk alot, some get paranoid, some turn into zombies etc. i persoanlly get talkative an comedic but not annoying lol ii hate paranoia tho -_- it happens from time to time but as a seasoned toker ii know how to get over paranoia highs and settle them down..:smoking:

2. i like to do shit, go to a party, talk and meet people, and especially listen to music. however i got some friends who just like to veg, and i hate it. my tolerence is so high right now i only get high for like 20 min and then just feel sober. and usually if i re-toke up i just feel more sober, but maybe thats because it just feels natural to me to be high?

3. I'm more talkative and laughing but I can totally zone out when listening to music and stuff

4. I zone out a lot but I am quite talkative when I am not zoned out.

5. If I'm around good friends I'll become a joker: purposely saying stupid shit just to make everyone laugh.

Around co-workers (just about everyone at my work gets high while on the clock because the owner doesn't care), I'll either just chill, or tell a story if I'm in the mood.

And when I'm alone i just like to put on some good music and just vegetate. Nothing's more relaxing than completely spacing out for 15 minutes straight.

6. I become a bit of a philoshpher and pretty chilled out like i'll just lie there with my mates and we'll all be asking eachother questions that would honestly destroy your brain you if you weren't baked haha usually I just like to have a laugh when im smoking my herb.

7. Definitely just distortion of vision for me (ex. body proportions are off), sometimes with giggles
    All-in-all I usually zone out when I'm high :)

8. I am feelin that vibe right no. Fuckin trippin!

9. I can be anything it all just depends.

10. Wow that hasn't happened to me since I first started smoking.

11. I kind of take on the high of people around me. I'm usually very talkative, but if I'm around someone who's chill, I chill, If I'm around someone paranoid, I'm paranoid.

12. usally i feel alot more comfertible and have way better and more fun highs if i smoke with my main toking buddys that ive smoked with since i started. but if i smoke with ppl that i dont kno really well ill sometimes feel kind of uncomfertible and out of place:confused:?

13. me and my roomie just got our housepipe- pics to come
    its a 24 inch stright-shaft zob, with 2 ashcatchers
    (one male to female the other is just male)
    shit gives the me the most ibncredible body high ever-
    all I do is just zone face and ooze into my couch

14. When I smoke an indica strain I just chillax and basically turn into a zombie. But I can still hold a conversation. If no ones talking i'm just jellin.

When I smoke sativa i'm like a talking machine. I love to talk about anything, and go out and walk or do fun stuff.

15. Enjoy making other people comfortable and at ease, make them laugh, give the room a realy good chilled vibe and just enjoy whatever the sesh brings man [​IMG]

16. Couldn't have put it into better words, isn't that the point to escape and laugh?
    :hello:

17. about half the time ill get the biggest set of giggles in the world and i will just keep laughing for like 10 minutes straight and usually my face feels weird when i do that so it makes it even more funny. but most of the time i use music to make me happy, drive around with buddies and skate, hangout, go eat, smoke cigs. i mainly like to use getting high to make normal things in life more fun

18. I believe my tolerance is to high for "giggles".
    :p

19. It depends on who you are around for me at least, there are a lot of variables that can come into play. I mostly smoke alone so I might just veg out for a while and chill with some music or tv, etc but when I'm with friends I'll obviously socialize.

20. i usually get really giggly for like the first 20 minutes then just chill for the rest and get a mega case of the munchies almost every single time..they call me the garbage disposal