Wha' gwan?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JungleHead, Mar 30, 2012.

1. What's good GC? I've been coming to the site every now and then for a while, but I've been here much more frequently due to a project I've been working on in my closet. So I look forward to lots of good people, good discussions, and good info.

Lift yourself :hippie:

2. Well ya caught me on a night when I happen to be standing by the door sayin HIGH! to everybody. If you've been getting advice from here already than you know it's to place to come. Enjoy!:hello:

3. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

I'm "Granny", one of the local "know-it-alls". ;) I have a "very well lit" closet that keeps me, and 2 other MMJ patients, quite happy! :smoke:

I also have another interesting hobby, I collect MMJ studies. Seems like cannabis is good for a LOT more than "just" getting high, or easing a hang-over!

I have a friendly little challenge for you. :rolleyes: Just click that first link in my sig, and start reading the titles you find until you reach the end. No long studies, not even simple news articles.... all you have to do is read the little one and two line titles. Each title is followed by a URL, so you can even skip half of what's there. Should be easy as pie! ( :laughing: )

Have fun!

Granny :wave: