WH Shuts Down the Free Bradley Manning Petition before it gets 25k sigs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lenny., Nov 19, 2011.

1. #81 AlienBlood, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    Yeah hardly comparable..

2. being a traitor doesn't make you bad, is what he's saying.

A traitor to a shitty thing is really a hero to good things

3. Unless you can prove that the information he released has lead to deaths what you're saying is little more than hyperbole. In fact, it's exactly hyperbole.

Oaths are just words, they bear no more meaning philosophically than a pinky-promise. A traitor to a tyrant is only a traitor through the eyes of an imperialist.

4. The "create petitions" page 404'd on me. I sent the white house this email.

5. No tyrants here.:rolleyes:

6. I disagree. Over the past 10 years, when has my government been honest about anything? They haven't. Its a lot less stress, and anxiety when you don't believe what they are saying because many times what they say and what they do are completely different. Not illogical way of thinking at all. Not really sure what the cuddly border statement means but whatevs,

7. No you're not a tyrant, you're an Imperialist.

8. I wasn't calling you a tyrant, to be fair I was using colourful language anyway but you're smart enough to extrapolate the meaning.

9. The man just wants those accursed goats off his bridge:D Little hooves, all day....tap, tap, tap. Its maddening. Like a leaky faucet. With feet.

10. #90 AlienBlood, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    The US military and NATO allies use every measure possible to ensure no INNOCENT civilians are insured. But the enemy combatants are civilians just the same so it makes it that much more difficult to be perfect about it. Bradley is a traitor to the men and women on the ground he was serving with because he knew he was releasing sensitive information that had the potential to put them in danger. It doesn't matter if they did or didn't he was being extremely irresponsible and immature and KNEW the gravity of what he did. Classified information like this gets declassified eventually anyways when it's clear that it's safe to do so. Bad seeds like Manning are bound to leak through the cracks during times of war because the military has to increase their quotas and in turn lower the standards of enlistment.

11. Well, wikileaks figures don't really agree with that statement. You want to know an even better way? Not starting bullshit wars. I guarantee that's more effective.

Actually that's all that matters. Even then it's beyond ridiculous to call him a traitor.

12. We are the terrorists...the military are traitors to freedom and liberty. Sorry but you're dead wrong on this one.

btw you still have no evidence the info released as lead to the death of anyone.

I swear you must be a troll because you never agree with anyone in any thread ever. You just argue the point of view of the msm and what the talking heads spew out at you...

13. If you don't like a troll the best way to handle it is add them to your ignore list.

14. Not all the trolls,mind you, just the ones that are not witty and thought provoking. If you ignore all of them you'll be here by yourself;)

15. ^ Notice i said a troll ;)

16. Ignore list? Wtf is that? Lol

17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. I have successfully added my first person to my ignore list lol

19. yeah it's ignore-list time. you can only spew pure bullshit for so long until you end up there :confused_2:

20. Iraq War Logs Show Grim Portrait of Civilian Deaths

There you go.

Ignore list ftw :hello: