WH Shuts Down the Free Bradley Manning Petition before it gets 25k sigs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lenny., Nov 19, 2011.

1. Has it been proven that the information he released has actually ended in anyone being killed or is this just hyperbole?

2. It's proven that he is of sound mind and he knew it had the potential to. And no , the brave men and women he was serving alongside with did not give consent to put their lives further in danger.

3. [quote name='"gedio"']

Has it been proven that the information he released has actually ended in anyone being killed or is this just hyperbole?[/quote]

No. There is no evidence of anyone being killed because of the information released by wikileaks.

Im glad I know the true nature of these wars. It should sure hold up if there's a trial against Bush for war crimes (which there should be).

4. #44 tflga, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011

The Idea that Bradley manning and Julian Assange were EVER, EVER, EVERRRRRRRR enemies of the public was cooked up by the obama administration and made true once Hilary clinton got on mic and announced they were "a danger to the public" LMAO, I was DIGGING through wikileaks when that shit came out.. what a gold mine

The idea that al queda is sitting there in their straw thatched homes on their worldwide dial up via laptops looking at internet reports on wikileaks.com is absolutely absurd.

Alienblood, you should be a fox news reporter. You'd do well. As a matter of fact, why don't you go talk to Bill o'reilly and get some ground going on how you can be his apprentice in televised journalism justice

& if you didn't see what a definition of a whistleblower is, alienblood -

Whistleblower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A whistleblower (whistle-blower or whistle blower)[1] is a person who tells the public or someone in authority about alleged dishonest or illegal activities (misconduct) occurring in a government department, a public or private organization, or a company. The alleged misconduct may be classified in many ways; for example, a violation of a law, rule, regulation and/or a direct threat to public interest, such as fraud, health/safety violations, and corruption. Whistleblowers may make their allegations internally (for example, to other people within the accused organization) or externally (to regulators, law enforcement agencies, to the media or to groups concerned with the issues).

5. Wow, this part really exposes how you stack up Westerners compared to the people of the Middle East. The fact is, there are very sophisticated computer scientists and engineers working on the opposition. Many native Iraqis and Afghanis and many more get recruited from Europe and other areas throughout the world.

6. perhaps .... maybe i'm al-queda and I'm trying to sabotage your brain.. watch out

7. I doubt it. You're probably just ethnocentric and a little racist.

8. :confused:

9. #49 tflga, Nov 21, 2011

Haha no way jose, I'm not racist. I love my colored friends :rolleyes:

and ethnocentric? I love the values of this country, just not the people who run it. They seem to have forgotten their fifth grade pillar of principles by sitting in the power grab throne for too long, waving the wand of magical powers of the fed & MIC

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI[/ame]

10. bush is too connected, good luck with that lol ;)

11. Sorry for the confusion. I was calling the op and his supporters racists in that thread by saying their only possible solution was that.

12. #52 AlienBlood, Nov 21, 2011
    It's not always about love or hate when it comes to racism. :rolleyes: You merely need to feel superior to another people. The fact is you find it difficult to wrap your mind around fact that there are capable enough Afghanis and Iraqis to go to a website.

13. I strongly disagree with the statement regarding me feeling the need to "be superior another people" - I respect those innocents in afghanistan/pakistan & the rest of that entire region for the amount of bullshit they put up with on a daily basis, more-so than any one of us here could even begin to fathom the difficulties of those who are either less privileged or live in an area where there is physical danger present

14. #54 AlienBlood, Nov 21, 2011
    Well if you can't fathom that some of them might be computer savvy enough to go to a website than that's not exactly giving them much credit. Yeah, before NATO stepped into the picture they were all singing kumbaya by fires while roasting marshmallows. :rolleyes: You really need to get a clue. Islamofascists have been pursuing blood since the first Islamofascist has existed.

15. #55 tflga, Nov 21, 2011

I know my history, they've all been warring with one another for a long time. I think it's about time you stop assuming who I am/what I think lol - It's not furthering your cause what so ever if you even have an initiative to change minds - which i honestly don't think it is because of your snide attitude in the forums

16. At least he could still be indicted.

17. Here's Alienblood for the last 4 pages:

AB: "Bradley is a traitor and therefore has different rights than other Americans, he clearly gave them up when he became a soldier."

Everyone else: "Soldiers still have a right to a fair and speedy trial"

AB: "He'll get his trial, maybe in a couple of years (I added the last part to adapt to his argument)"

Everyone else: "There is genocide being committed in the Middle East currently."

AB: "9/11"

Everyone else: "I see, you know what a whistleblower is right? Not an enemy combatant, someone who is trying to subvert Government tyranny."

AB: "They're all terrorists, American citizens who are whistleblowers or preach their beliefs in foreign nations deserve what they get, like torture or execution."

Everyone else: "AB, you're completely out of touch with the world and need to open your crusty eyes and take your ear-wax drenched fingers out."

I'm just happy people aren't as stupid and ignorant as he is, or at least the trend is moving away from that American stereotype.

18. qft qft qft qft

19. #59 AlienBlood, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    God willing Muslims dominate your land.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvF2-Rf1zO4[/ame]