WH Petition Demands That ANTIFA Be Formally Recognized As A Terrorist Organization

Discussion in 'Politics' started by scurfer, Aug 20, 2017.

1. The Washington Post, owned by Jeff Bezos, has a 600 million dollar contract with the CIA. Jeff bought it for 200 mil.

Fuck all that means, not totally sure, but can't be good.

Better shop around for your news I guess.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Antifa has been around since the 1930s, so I kinda doubt that Trump had anything to do with the founding of that organization.

People also seem to forget that just a few months ago, Antifa said that liberals are next. They're not your friends, much less saviors or heroes. They are thugs, thirsty for violence.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

3. Exactamundo.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

4. From Wiki Antifa is a radical political movement of autonomous, self-styled anti-fascist groups.
    Autonomous and self styled, They are nothing more than gangs acting independently. Do they have a centralized leadership? There are gangs all over the US that are much more dangerous. All this and yet it's has been non stop Antifa bashing since the Charlottesville parade.

5. That explains it..

the Russian bots are beating up blacks, journalists and peaceful protesters in the streets.
    Hopefully antifa can stop them!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. are you saying that WaPo may have a political agenda?

• Like Like x 2
  7. This chick was holding a sign that said "let's just have a conversation"
    We can't have nazi rhetoric like that..

• Like Like x 3
  8. That and a bullhorn for the CIA. Cause you know, Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and WaPo was cheerleading the shit out of it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I do not support ANTIFA I think they are the fascists however designating them as a terrorist group is a bad idea, it is a slippery slope that will be used to silence dissent. Imagine if a democrat got into power and put the SPLC in charge of designating terrorist groups, what a nightmare. Now if in an organized fashion Antifa begins a bombing campaign then maybe.