Weve never had sex but he suggests anal...?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dirty minded people, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, we've never had sex and we've been dating for two years now. We were driving home from our friends house we just visited and asks me "Do you want to try anal?" I asked him if he meant in the future and he said when we get home. I don't understand. He know I don't like to do anything ass related and we've never had sex before.

Does anyone have anyone have any advice on how I should react to this.

2. u are a man

3. #3 dubstepping23, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
    Try vaginal with me first. . Lol but I don't get the point of anal you might as well be gay, ask him if he is gay I mean 2 years and no sex and he suggests anal...just saying.

4. Wanna ride me anal style? Get it all good and loose for him.

5. Two years without sex?

6. idk thats wierd, maybe ask him about it? be direct, ask him why did he suggest that if you guys havent even had sex yet.

7. I wanna fuk u instead

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Seriously?

Who says shit like this?

Anyway, I think OP is man troll. Her first post was about tentacle sex and her second was about anal.

9. a man troll who pick photos of beatiful stunning women. i dont usually go for white women but jesus yeesus

10. The girl in that picture is banging.

11. #12 Jayohe12, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
    hell yeah! she is like the only 10/10 pic ive saw on GC

next to sai

12. I think shes real I just searched the picture on Google and nothing came up, so it has to be her picture or something.

If you don't want to do it, don't. If you guys have been together for two years and haven't had sex he has probably been thinking about it every day and is trying to find a way to have sex with you that you will agree to.

Also, not trying to throw him under the bus, but I highly doubt he has gone two years without sex for you, my guess is he has cheated at least a couple of times.

13. swear ive seen that pic on fb somewhere... 

14. There are nice guys who are capable of not having sex or cheating for two years.

15. yeah. every 1 in a billion people its a fact

16. Absolutely, but the chances of that, especially if you look like her^ are not that high. That is why it is my guess, I could very easily be wrong and I hope I am for her sake (if she is real :unsure: )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.