We've figured it out

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by My Fax, May 13, 2006.

1. Saddam had no power ? look at the contracts it had with China and Russia Dude. Thats what pissed off the US

2. I thought u had a few good things to say , except about saddam were ur wrong , but thats ok littel girl. But then ya use my quote and come back with some shit . Lets hear it.Why the remark? Thought ya had alittle bit going for ya , but ya blew it.

The disrespect isn't tolerated here. *RMJL

3. Sorry but it's not about the oil. It's about a worldwide war between israel's right to the land it currently has.

Becuase America backs Israel, the muslim world hates America. I'm sorry, but any conspiracy theories pertaining to oil and the war are not true.

If you think that they are true, I invite you to come down and fill up my gas tank. We'll talk about how cheap oil is now that we're pumping it out of the Iraqi's hands.

The war started becuase Saddam Hussein kicked out weapons inspectors. UN weapons inspectors that had international jurisdiction. That means they had diplomatic immunity. The international community gave them permission to do whatever they had to do to inspect Iraqi facilities. Saddam Kicked them out. Saddam Kicked out what is arguably the most powerful organization in the world. And by powerful, I mean legally.

Records showed from MORE then one intelligence community that Iraq was again developing weapons of mass destruction. We know they did have some, and they did produce their own for some time. When the British, Israelis, Americans, Russians, etc all say teh same thing... Its a good idea to follow up.

Might I remind you about an incident in the 1980's where Iraqi militants fired poison gas on citizens of its own country... Just becuase they had different views. Its not like it was muslims gassing jews either, it was muslims gassing muslims. And if thats not bad enough that they were killing people of their own faith, they were killing people from their own country.

If Iraq had no problem doing that to its own people, then why wouldnt it have a problem doing it to Israel. YEah Israel.. You know the country that most muslim governments curse and say they want to destroy. The same country that no doubtedly has nuclear missiles trained in on its coordinates. All that has to happen is for someone to push a button, and in 5 minutes, poof, instant parking lot.

Furthermore, Saddam Hussein prooved to the world that he is a psycho when he tried to invade Saudi Arabia. He claimed he wanted to reuinite the muslim world under one govermnent.

Again, I guess I have to remind you that Hitler, the guy responcible for that little minor tiny unmentionable thing called the holocaust, also claimed he wanted to unite all german speaking people.

Yeah, well, Britan and the rest of its allies decided to appease Germany by allowing them to annex czechoslovakia, and a few other largely german speaking places. Then he fucking herded millions of jews into fuckign concrete tombs and gassed them all to death.

I'm sorry, but if there really any reason to argue? Other then to argue? All the facts point to the FACT that saddam hussein is a fucking psycho asshole who needed to be removed from power.

The only reason the war is being fought is becuase militants (who are not even iraqis) decided to use the war in Iraq as an excuse to kill Americans. These militants are not Iraqis. The iraqis would like us, except we're attracting all these terrorists to their country, so they too oppose us. I mean, how would you feel if your mayor tried to kill your family, then the mob came in and got rid of the mayor, but then the mafia started fighting the mob in your front yard and your dad got killed... You'd hate the mob AND the mafia.

Why do these terrorists want to kill Americans anyways? Israel.

It all goes back to post WW2 and the formation of Israel.

Why was israel formed? Because of Hitler.

We can not afford to let another guy like Hitler come to power. Saddam came to power, and showed us how much of a crazy zealot he was.

It is your duty as a human to make sure people like that don't come to power. That way in 50 years, we dont have another War in Iraq because we let a guy like Saddam or Hitler stay in power for too long.

My grandparents, your granparents, fought in World War 2. And they said Never Again. Never again would the world sit by and watch genocide be comitted. Well it happened. On more then one occasion.

The solution to the problem in Iraq lies not in Baghdad or Fallujah, but in Israel and (former) Palestine.

No guns will sove this war. No nukes. No embargoes. No detterants. Only Diplomatic Negotiations and sacrifices of nations, as well as the embracement of each other and the fact that we're all stuck on this rock hurdling through space, and if we want to get out of top, we need to throw aside our differences and live as one.

Peace out GC, I'm tokin a bowl.

4. Double post xD

I know that last post might have come off as a little bit too pro-war, but I am completely against all forms of violence.

However, as bad as war is, its necessary for now... Currently, our leaders and a good chunk of the world is not ready to move on from these dark ages... But soon enough it will happen, and we're going to come out on top as a technologically advanced and philosophically and ethically advanced species, where we won't classify ourselves, or poison our minds.

Just think... Without World War 1 and 2, and the deaths of millions of people... There would be no signifigance of airplanes in our lives.. No internet, no computers, no plastics, no television... We'd be living in a world very similar to the early 1900's.

I think that we need to fight more wars. For a better cause. The death of any human is a terrible, terrible thing, but sometimes its a sacrifice that HAS to be made for the advancement of our species.. For our own evolution. Not a physical one from fins to legs, but a mental evolution.

Plato said "Only the dead have seen the end of war." Well I think Plato was an idiot. There will be an end to war, its right over the horizon. But to get from point A to point B, we've got to make some sacrifices.

Thats why I hold military service with so much respect... To go out and fight for someone.. For a nation and for complete strangers. To risk your life for them. Something I dont think I can yet fathom in my young stage of life.

Like I said, peace will come...But we need guys like you and I who are peace-loving.. Guys who can see through the bullshit and spread the truth.

Let's stop worrying about the problem, and worry about the solution. I think thats a huge reason why the war in Iraq seems to be going slowly... STop focusing on the problem, and look at the solution.

That or we need to fishbowl the entire earth.

5. Because you're directly attacking pief with insults. The reason I was mad at him in the first place was for insulting people.
    And quit spamming.

6. ok not join the meaningless arguements and wastes of space but guess what guys...we dont need their oil.

Venezuela and other south american countries have more than enough oil to sustain us.

We knew there were weapons of mass destruction, how do we know that? oh wait, we sold them to them. But there were 15+ years in between, no wonder they had plenty of time to hide them in a country the size of California (which is a biiiiig place for a few teams of weapon investigators to search) and also to sell them to neighboring countries.

we also want to have better relations with others countries, so we removed a leader that was highly anti-US (not agreeing with it, just stating) and attempted to instate a US - emulated style of government.

Yes oil would have been a good reason, but Iraq is not the only holder of oil, stealing it from them would have be quite detrimental to foreign policy, and OPEC is the one that decides the price per barrel, not the US.

Yea, our government isnt the best, but its the best we got. so stop bitching and get active in ways that you can change it, one step at a step.

7. Yeah Scooby's got it too. ;)

8. ^^ yea sorry dude, i wanted to quote so many people and argue and agree with different ones, but im so drunk all i could do was type my own. i liked your points tho man. + rep

9. Listen My friend try going back and reading. He attacked me first, Go read.

Then I get back from dinner and read UR two cents worth of nothing. Again directed at me . Be very carefully my little friend who ya choose ur battles with. Again go back and read first, then open ur mouth.

10. Go read some of the first post, I gave all the same resons Israel being # one. As far as Saddam being a mad man. When he was in power he handled his contry the way he felt. (which had no terrorism there, Now we do). Maybe just maybe, the same people that r causing all the trouble now.China don't handle thier people like we think they should?Should we invade?It may be good for science? Go do some research on the Bush family, Go all the way to grandpa, Preston Bush. Oh yes the banker for Hitler, go check.GW was part of the CIA order on Kent state.

Conspiracy? I would be satisfied If one person could show me a picture of the plant that hit the Pentagon. They had cameras all over the place.Funny thing No plane parts. No wings ,tail section, nothing.Just a picture.

11. Look...the disrespect and name calling has to end. Grasscity is not made up of that. If people need to read the rules, they are posted in every forum. If it continues, people will be banned. Have a conversation and argue points but do so in a mature manner that doesn't include outright disrespect and participating in name calling.

12. I, my self am sorry for any name calling , it not in my nature. Go check the other forums I belong to ( I use the same name). Just wish here they had a bit of an enforcement on age requirements here ( not intended to be snippy) seems like alot of kids running around here.I'll try to keep the peace