Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. for those who dont know what it is, it is weed laced with embalming fluid or pcp, anyone ever smoke it? share your story.

Last year I was down in white plains chillen wit my *****s from peeky, anyway i walk so me kid to the bus stop to go back to peeky and when i come back they are smokin a blunt. I say yo lemme get the blunt and i start tokin, they started smirkin and i was like what? they said do you know what that is? i said, weed? they said nah its laced with embalming fluid so i said fuck it and kept smokin. it smelled like burning garbage, didnt taste too bad tho. i was fucked up nice

2. Why the FUCK would some one destroy sweet Mary jane with fucking embalming fluid I mean WTF does that even change besides it being terribly disgusting and I've never heard of it sounds fucking retarded

3. I had a friend that has had weed laced with embalming fluid he said it knocked him out and later he felt like crap

4. wet is come crazy shit i hear.
    my old chem teacher told us about when alot was going around where i live.

5. #5 bdubs360, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    Embalming fluid is slang for PCP, phencyclidine. Real embalming fluid is formaldehyde, and it is carcinogenic and should NEVER BE SMOKED.

I'm using all my willpower to not flame you right now, too, I'm just trying to clear up an ignorant misconception.

EDIT: I'm not against PCP, though I am against any PCP you can get on the street. Unless I get it from a chemist, or make it myself in 15 years I ain't gonna fuck with it.

6. embalming fluid is just a term for PCP.

Its very very rare that you will find someone taht will lace weed with something else, weed is the cheapest drug and cocaine being the most expensive, no one in their right mind will give the more expensive stuff away for free.

7. As far as I know, embalming fluid is just another name for PCP.

8. Oh well I didn't know that and it's still retarded and disgusting in my opinion

9. yea sorry i meant pcp, i got to smoke it for free tho so y not, only smoked it that one time

10. as someone who lives in a area that has alot of wet yes it is laced with pcp and people buy and smoke it because it is cheaper then actual weed mainly because its usually schwag that is laced with pcp so its cheap and still gets u fucked up. I have done it before and it will get you high but looking back i wouldnt do it again

11. PCP can be a crazy experience as well, from what I've heard. Hallucinations 'n such at higher doses. Then again you hear about people hacking off their own limbs, or eating their kid's eye balls out (true story, Google if ya don't believe).

12. I will agree that it is slang for PCP. Yet embalming fluid is also actually used to lace the drug or it is mixed with PCP, this will fuck you up, it is very very very unhealthy for you. He would sale a jar for 100 bucks. You know when you smoke it and typically 99.9999999 % your weed will never be laced.

Embalming Fluid And PCP (Phencyclidine)