Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wet?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattsalvitti, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Recently, I've been smoking way more than usual. Probably because I just came off a 1 month break. ANYWAY. To go onto what I was saying.

I was talking with a couple of my friends about smoking. My one dumb fuck friend brought up he bought wet and all this other stupid crap. It reminded me of the first time I smoked. STORY TIME ;D

*I was 12 and my friend asked me if I wanted to try smoking. So I did. It tasted like fucking bleach and ammonia. It was out of a lipstick bowl because she was a stupid paranoid turd. I hallucinated my whole way home and threw up and passed out. Fun, right?*

Now, this is supposed to have a purpose. I'm now 18 and am very experienced. But for all you rookies out there ;P, MAKE SURE you NEVER smoke bud laced with ANYTHING.

Generally you'll know just by the way it feels, and smells.

Trust me. Just don't do it -.-

Any stories?

2. Great advice, wish i coulda thought of that.

edit: Also, i didnt fully understand this post... your thoughts are a bit scattered.

3. Other night I was with a few ladies and they said they had "banging" bud and wanted me to roll a blunt so we could smoke. While I was rolling I noticed stems and seeds, common sign of mids or low grade marijuana. After my first hit I knew right away it was laced with embalming fluid.

4. Well people dont normally just happen upon laced cannabis. its usually a specialty item worth more money.

5. my thoughts are always scattered im a pot head xD

6. It's generally not really potent. People buy regs and lace it so they can give sell it for more.