Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wet

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlooCheese, Jul 2, 2009.

1. what does it mean when describing your bud as wet? i know it could mean uncured but i mean after that process. should whatever you have be "wet"(most?)? can dank-ish be dry?

2. it should feel fresh, not "wet" per se, it should just feel fresh & airy. If it's exrtremely dry & crumbly that means it's old. Old bud is harsh to smoke b/c it's so dry. if your bud is good, but is dry just leave an orange peel in the bag for awhile along with the bud

3. this is where you judge your dealer.
    is he a weed dealer, or a drug dealer. usually if someone is a weed dealer they only sell weed, and make that a big part of life. for a drug dealer weed is just another thing to sell and make some cash. they don't generally care about the weed as there are more expensive drugs to sell. wet can be a slang term for PCP. a wet cigarette is a cigarette dipped in liquid PCP. the same can be done with bud. however, PCP is not common AT ALL. don't worry about your bud being laced. it is pretty obvious as the bud might look orange(don't confuse this with orange hairs, those are good), and will smell very strongly of chemicals. besides, most wouldn't know where to get it in the first place. even if they did, it's not a good drug, not something people do for fun. this was pretty much just something to know.
    now your dude was most likely referring to the weed feeling moist. dry weed is a lot hotter and harsher of a hit when you smoke, so wetter weed means a smoother hit. wet weed is also fresher most of the time. the longer your dude has it sitting in a baggie, the drier and older it is. do you want old dry weed, or fresh delicious weed?

4. well i like dry weed,it burns faster = more smoke = higher

and it's easier to kief :bongin:

5. Are you serious???

@ OP

If someone says "I have some wet", they are telling you they have PCP. If they are saying "that bud looks a little wet" - that just means it's not dried out all the way.

Dealers do not often lace their buds with PCP to make it seem stronger (it does happen, but is very rare). More often than not, if they're trying to sell you PCP, they're going to offer it to you as such. They're not going to try to trick you by giving you weed that's already laced with it (again, SOME people do that, but it's extremely rare).

I've dipped my fair share of weed in PCP, and I've never seen it turn the buds orange.

And finally - people DO smoke PCP for fun. It's very common - just not so much in the suburbs (it's more common in the cities).

6. oh, i didn't think he meant THAT kind of wet.