Wet weed.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by fatcat, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Have some drying on a line, but i have a bit to smoke because you know i just cant wait. Im baked as fuck, i heard it wasnt that great, but i am just fucked off two large hoots. I can only imagine how good this shit will be dry. Anyone else have good tasting, still moist weed? Its not embalming fluid either

2. Yes I have a couple strains that taste almost as good when wet or quick dried in an oven as they do cured. It's just suuuuuuuuuch a waste though. What packs a bowl when wet would like roll a blunt when dried. I try to keep my hands off for this very reason.

The high will change slightly as it cures. The more fresh usually is more energetic and mind racy. I smoked some too fresh white widow once and thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest.

3. Wet weed blows. I have smoked it many times out of desperation and many strains. Not saying it wont get you high. But just wait till it drys out and you will see what I mean. It just does not compare to finely cured dry weed. I have to smoke way more wet weed to get the same high. Not to mention the added harshness and the lack of real flavor.

Anyways was it right off the plant or after a few days drying?

4. A day or two of drying, im gonna keep my hands off until its properly dried and cured for a week after that

5. wet weed is a waste even if u r desperate normally one more day is just enuff...

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgEP9FdIzT8]The Power of RAW Cannabis. - YouTube[/ame]

Only use leaf! My Champion Juicer got clogged to hell when I just juiced a bunch of nugget. The juice was good though!

Don't waste your wet buds on smoking! It is worth the wait!!!

Some of this may be bullshit. But looks interesting.

7. Shits cold outside, bringing it in but in jars and sweating it

8. Fairly certain they are preety much dried but, i wanted to know about mold. I cant physically see any but it was in the jar for about half a week

9. I of course was openong it once or a couple tines a day n when i saw moisture on nugs i put some paper towel in there after hanging them for another couple hours

10. Shit was ok but I think jalteredthe weed in a bad way

11. break some nugs open and see if there's mold inside, if you don't find any you're probably ok

12. "when" i was like 12-14 i smoked wet ak-47 or fresh picked and the energy high was fukin amazing we was running threw puddles in the rain feelin like superman geeezzzzzzz