Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wet weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dux dank, Jun 18, 2011.

1. So today I picked up a oz and it was to stinky an it was sunny that I was like I'll just leave it outside and get it in the mornin so my PO doesn't smell it. Well not it's 930 and raining and it's down the road like a mile away (good hidin spot, near where I blaze) so idk what to do. Should I walk to get it? Will the rain ruin it? I hid it under a tree that was dense and low to the ground but will it ruin my bud?

2. Shit haha it's raining pretty damn hard... I'm gettin kinda worried, idk if o could even find it now in the dark anyways

3. Hopefully you where smart enough to put in in a bag of some sort...

4. Go get it you dumbass.

5. It is double bagged I'm still worried though and gettin it seems like it would be a problem but I'm gonna try to. I'm asking would anything had happen to it if it does get wet?

6. prolly get mold on it or itll be really hard to smoke it!

7. If you leave it to get soaked, yes.

Go get it, NOW, and try drying it with a hair drier or something..

8. Would it get mold even from just a day?

9. depends how high the humidity is and how good its sealed, but its very possible

10. I live with my parents still (only a junior in high school cuz I stayed back) so I can't really get it at the moment without them sketchin out :/ what do you guys suggest? Just like wait it out or what?

11. You better start running my man!!!!!

12. Does water hurt the weed other then mold maybe?

13. stop asking questions, get your ass outside and rescue your bud!

14. They're pretty damn soaked :/ what should I do to dry em off? Theres no hair drying in tha house

15. I just dropped a bud down.on.my balcony, went.downstairs to.find.it.soaking

16. I feel your pain dude, my whole zip is soggy as fuck

17. I've put that bud underneath a electric fireplace and its now dry, gonna role a zoot hopefully won't taste weird

18. How was it dude, taste the same?

19. cut a pop can in half put the bud inside that and put it over a light bulb. should dry really quick

20. ^I've done this... it works wonders.