wet weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Lord Legato, Oct 23, 2003.

1. what do i do when my weed get wet?????

2. dont put it in the microwave. good god dont do that. just set it on a table, under a lamp, or on a window sill so that it can dry back out slowly. if its been like submerged in water or something...i dont know, the thc crystals could get washed off, but still should be smokable after it dries back out.

3. thanks dude

4. just let it sit with the bag/whatever container open and the pot exposed to the air...or you can just set it on a piece of paper out in the open (if you dont have to worry about getting caught) the smoke will be pretty harsh tho (at least from my expericences with wet weed)

5. put it in the oven

6. DEFINATLY DO NOT PUT IT IN THE OVEN!!!!!! the THC will vaporize and you will open the oven door, take out your weed, smoke it, and feel nothing. Bad idea.

7. yea you CANNOT force the process you gotta let it go naturaly.

god made weed, let god dry it !!

8. bleh screw that. just tape it to an electric fan covered by some paper towel, works like a charm i tells you

9. If your lighter's powerful enough you could try smoking it. Just suck with the lighter over it and the water should evaporate and eventually the stuff will ignite.

10. ya dont rush anything with weed buddied of mine made brownies too fast and they wondered why they wasted all there weed lol

11. just a little late there man :)

12. Yeah, but only by a year and a half.

I can't help but wonder if Lord Legato ever got it figured out. Alas, we will never know.

Grasscity Deals Near You