Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wet weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bulbesaur, Jul 24, 2012.

1. So today my friends and I went and got ripped before swimming. Before walking back to this kids pool i left the weed in my pocket
    (bathing suit). 20 minutes later were still super baked and I jump right in. 2 hours later i pull it out and its soaking wet, im guessing
    i should just toss it but this has never really happened to me before and just wondering if theres anything I can do. (it was an eighth :eek:)

2. toss it. unless he owns a salt water pool, the pool has chemicals added to it to keep it sanitary (if not, gross...), which means your weed most likely has chlorine and whatever else is added to pools.

3. Your good just wait till it drys

4. Pretty sure smoking chlorine is bad

5. I have always wondered this

Can someone please give an answer supported by facts I'm actually really interested

6. I once dropped a nug into my pool, it floated ontop of the water for about 30 seconds before i was able to retrieve it.

I let it dry and smoked it, but much to my surprise you could tell it had been in a pool or something because it really did taste vaguely of chlorine. In the end, i dumped the bowl and moved on. If it was in the pool for hours, then throw that shit away man.

7. op smokes it and makes chlorine gas. make sure 2 piss on a rag an hold it over your mouth.

8. yea same, I ended up throwing it out but im sure you would end up smoking the chlorine which most likely isn't good for you