Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wet weed in bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 513, Jan 3, 2010.

1. I went to cash a bowl, and was baked leaving sisters apartment, and I stupidly ran water over it. I had packed it down with like a gram of keif and realized there was still half a bowl, but wet. I saved it and just took it home
    1) how long will it take to dry
    2) how can i dry it quicker
    3) can i still smoke it and get high?

2. I remember someone on here saying that you could put your bud in a paper bag and put it near a heater for a little bit. Just constantly check it every so often untill it's dry enough.

Yeah, I think if you dry it enough you should be able to smoke it.

3. just kick the bowl out on to a desk. Paper...

Then scrape all resin and all on to paper. Make sure you put it all into a pile.

Then Fold the paper. Flatten it on the pile. It will absorb the water

then heat up with a lighter dry it out.

Take the paper off. Scrape into a bowl. And smoke. Enjoy. Might be a little harsh and what not but will get you high...

4. just take it out and sit it on a napkin and microwave it for like 20secs it will dry it out

5. how wet are we talking? just a few days ago i lost a joint that was behind my ear outside at night and it rained. it was my friends weed so he was pretty pissed... but we found it the next morning and we just let it dry for a little and it still smoked.