WET (or whatever the kids are calling it)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ETEK, May 15, 2008.

1. So word on the street is that people are smoking cigs dipped in enbalming fluid? whats the deal with that? whats it do exactly?

2. WTF? I have hear of wet before once, but I didn't know what it was. Thats fucked up.

3. I'v heard mixed things about embalming fluid.

It's *rumored* that it has similar effects to PCP when smokes, it's apparently a cheaper alternative. (don't take this as truth, it's just one side iv heard)

And of course the other side is that's BS.

A cigarette dipped in PCP is called a sherm stick.
    And Wet is another term for high on PCP.

4. I'll stick to the green, thanks. :(

http://www.vpul.upenn.edu/ohe/library/drugs/smoking/wet.htm

5. Well I know the term for wet when talking about PCP. This involved cigs so I thought it might have something to do with pcp, but I guess I was wrong.

6. this way this started is from dumbass kids hearing people call pcp "embalming fluid", and taking it literally.

i say let them do it, darwinism at its finest.

7. formaldehyde+cigarettes= powerful burning sensation in your lungs, like a chemical burn, and also a stiff feeling, but it can also cause lockjaw

i know this, cuz i still got multiple lil bottles of formaldehyde in my drawer thinkin i was gonna make fat dough haha

i made around 50 bucks, more than doubled my initial investment haha

8. That's exactly what the meaning of wet is.
    Its not embalming fluid, its PCP, terrible drug to get hooked on!

9. ive done pcp a few times loved it but i couldnt imagine doing it regularly

10. where did u get the formaldehyde? lol

11. wet is cream where i'm from

12. A friend of mine just bought a new baggy and split it, I rolled us both a joint each and he dipped his in some and he didn't like it, haven't talked to him since, I personally wouldn't bother with something put in dead people.

13. So are you not talking to him because he dipped it or just because? Yea, I wouldn't bother with it either.

14. Ok, you all seem a little confused, Formaldehyde also known as embalming fluid is not a drug, it is a poison, smoke it and you won't get any good effects, you will almost deffinatly get bad effects, and possably die, it is quite a strong poison. The confusion is from the fact that wet or pcp is sometimes called embalming fluid, while i am sure one or two people have smoked formaldehyde in the hope of getting a pcp high not many people do it, and if you are buying embalming fluid it will be pcp(hopefully)

15. My buddy tried sherm a few weeks ago. He didn't like it too much.

but yeah, wet=pcp

16. Well teens and people 20 somethin are doin it and gettin fucked up...doesnt have the fall under the category of "drugs" to fuck you up.

17. ok so what im getting from this is

WET is PCP

and embalming fluid is slang for PCP but some dumbfucks took it literally and tried smoking the real embalming fluid thinking its PCP

correct me if im wrong here

18. Its called PCP/Leak/Wet/Wiggles, duh!

This song is about PCP its really good listen to the lyrics

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RIRZq9eAZmw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RIRZq9eAZmw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

19. Anyone who knowingly smokes PCP or embalming fluid is a fucking retard! And should not be allowed to reproduce.

20. there is no need for comments like that so fuck off