Wet dream

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, May 6, 2011.

1. I hope you weren't dreaming about Justin Beeber.

2. Wtf, that pic belongs to me! :mad:

3. For some reason in all of my sex dreams something wakes me up right before I cum :(

4. I think...this is going to sound very strange...but I think I was dreaming of a train speeding through a station when I came :confused:

I have no idea.

5. its funny kuz he would never finger a chick

6. Sounds very Freudian to me! Haha He thought that everything in your dreams represented either male or female sexual organs....

Do any other girls orgasm in their sleep while dreaming?

7. Coming from someone who has had at least a dozen, you're not missing anything.

@op I'm amazed you dreamt he was straight. Hope wet dreams are more fun for the opposite sex. :smoke:

8. Haha! that was funny. I can't remember mine but it was long ago. :) I dreamt of me and my crush together in the same room, stranded for 3 days with no food to eat, but each other! lol!

9. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha JUSTIN BIEBER THOUGH!

10. Hahaha, yeah. Although, I dunno. I really like trains. Maybe that's it. Not in that way though :p

11. I had a my first wet dream like a month or so ago.. i was ramming my cock in this girls mouth that i seen at school.... woke up with some semen in my pants, namsayin?

Also, i was on a t break, and had multiple very wierd random dreams that night..

12. you mus masturbate alot.

i didn't have one for a long time because i started jackin off before i had my first one. so i was always drained before i could have one. i stomped one time and woke up with jizz in my boxers i was like wtffffffff

13. I just have one question for you inkielee, are you a true belieber?

14. never had one either and i jerked off at 16 was my first time.. so idk..

15. I had a dream Justin beiber was fingering my butthole once