Wet dream

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, May 6, 2011.

1. I took a nap earlier and dreamt that I was at someone's house hanging out with a bunch of people. Justin Bieber was there and he sat next to me, put his arm around me, and put one hand down my pants then fingered me like crazy. It felt amazing, I woke up very satisfied but grossed the fuck out. He's a kid :eek::(

2. [​IMG]

Haha but really, that's hilarious. Were you really wet?

3. LOL. Yes I was. Argh I feel gross hahaha. I like younger men but he's a baby!

4. #4 javan, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    I guess not being able to give your husband a wake up blow-jay is taking its toll on you?

It's alright, I'm pretty sure like 99% of the guys here thought about Miley Cyrus at some point.

5. dreams often reveal your inner desires

6. hahahah

funny thread!

i dono if im in the minority here, but i have never had a wet dream, and im assuming im well past the age of having one. though i guess i could still have one eventually...

7. Ive never had a wet dream either.

Im pretty sure you have to refrain from sex/masturbation for a while to have a wet dream. Because your body just has to release those urges if you dont.

To bad I haven't gone a couple days with having orgasm since like the age of 9.

8. Yellow bic! Same here!

I have had dreams where i am almost fucking or something but When i wake up i only got a raging boner, no baby gravy :confused:

9. ya ive deffinitely had sex dreams, just never finished them i suppose lol

10. Seriously lol. My husband is out of town for a few days for work. I'm going through withdrawals :p

11. do you like it when he fingers you? Do you squirt when he does or can he not do that for you? I can drive my girlfriend absolutely insane with just two fingers to where she is skidding away from me begging me to stop for just a second and then I do and then go at it again...she literally is screaming by the time I get ready to do her.
    Let us know.
    :wave:

12. Uhhh:hide::bolt:

13. The only time I've ever Had a wet dream was when I was backpacking and didn't fap for like 8 days. It really sucked too. It was the first time I got high as well. Went to bed with my only pair of pants on and after sleeping in, I woke up and thought I pissed myself until I realized it was slick and sticky. There was a 2 inch cumstain on the front of my only pants. I was soo lucky there was a washbasin there and we were scheduled to wash clothes anyway. Would have been so embarrassing otherwise.

14. Hornier than an Amazon warrior in heat.

15. Oh man!! Dont even trip =] haha
    I had a freaky dream once where we were in a Theatre watching XXX movies and then Sam from iCarly sat next to me and gave me the BEST handsy in the world. :D that was weird...but pleasant :D

16. I've never had one either :confused_2:

17. Nor me, WHOS WEIRD NOW!!???!?!?

18. R tards. It's cuz u masturbate frequently. If you don't you'll have one

19. i actually don't, thanks though!