Wet buds help

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Jradicals, Dec 10, 2008.

1. ight i just got half a pound and some of some bomb from a buddy, the buds were trimmed alrdy and bagged when i got it, but i noticed that the buds were still kinda wet, just a LITTLE, the stems break pretty ez but i can feel it in the buds themself, at the moment i have them in 2 paper bags (like lunchbag size) with the tops opened in my top cupboard, ive been moving the buds around every 3 hours or so, my question is, how long should i take (i know you cant see for yourself) to let them dry, and after wards should i put them in a mason jar to cure or would a big ziplock do the trick? sorry for my noob question, and thanks for any replys

2. put pieces of paper inside the bag...keep it in light and maybe a fan might help?

3. Lay it all out flat on a screen or paper towels. Keep it in a cool, dry, dark place. Be aware that you will lose weight due to moisture loss. IMO Much Love.

4. ight, thx, i will lay them out in my cupboard on some paper towels, but how long you think? like i said they are not that wet really, and once i find them to be dry enough should i continue to cure it? or just toss em in a baggy and good to do?

5. put them in a mason jar and let them air out (open the lid maybe flip them around inside) for 10-15 mins everyday for up to 2 weeks, when they are close to what you like then just keep it in the jar for 2 more weeks and itll be some fire.