Western Australia 2016 Flowering Week 7

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TheGreenCrack, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Just thought I would post up my babies that are in their 7th week of flowering. This is the first time growing so any quality advice is appreciated.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. :smoking-rapper:

Attached Files:

3. :O holy shit

4. what nutes/ strain is that???

5. Not sure of the strain as I was given them from a stranger. I have been using Sesol Powerfeed and Rooster Booster. Only given them one feed of the rooster booster a while back. Wouldn't want my buds tasting like chook shit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Two plant setup. :smoking-banana:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Are you doing any IPM (invasive pest management) ?? The moth caterpillars nearly destroyed my first big outside grow and what they didn't screw up the Powdery Mildew did in..
    BT-k for the caterpillars AKA bud worms
    [​IMG]
    Green Cure = Potassium Bicarbonate for the PM
    [​IMG]

BNW

8. Hey Dude, I have been fairly luck with pests. I found a couple of catapillars that were under one of the leaves. I sprayed two days ago with this organic catapillar killer.

Attached Files:

9. It's the same as your bottle that you posted up. Bacillus Thuringienisis

10. why are yours so head of mine!!! 1458104180380.jpg [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G925I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. nsw btw

12. Looking good dude. I would say it's the difference in weather. Sunny most of the time in the west. Get yourself some seasol powerfeed in the purple container. Your plants will love you for it.

13. How many weeks into flowering are you?

14. i use normal seasol and manutec booster

15. i think its like 5...

16. i also rarely usr MG bloom booster in half dose..

17. I gave the babies a dose of Manutec liquid potash about two weeks ago. Normal Seasol is good.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Once you know what to look for BT is usually found world wide.. It's the home version of liquid Dipel if I remember.. Short lived so I use it once a week and usually try and spray in the evenings as sunlight destroys the BT in just a few hours..
    I run a low power bug zapper in the yard as well to help kill the moths before they can lay more eggs..
    [​IMG]
    I chose this low power 15 watt model as I could chop the grills out and brush it clean every morning as my meter on just how bad the moths are.. It's not so bright that it screws up the flowering like I was afraid it might..

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  19. Great idea with the bug zapper. I was a bit hesitant when buying a caterpillar killer so went with the BT diple.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ive used Neem oil and had great results