westburrow mosh pit...

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by dirtydingusus, May 6, 2013.

1. Ok so.... i hear everyone's favorite Baptists....... intend to protest the funeral for my boy from slayer.....
    I do so wish i was close enough to attend.....
    these fools must have never seen a mosh pit....

As someone who has spent alot of time in the pit.....
    That event is a place i would love to start the pit!
    ....i know other than the Baptist this isn't a very religion section thread....
    Yet the mosh pit it or at least can be a rather spiritual experience....
    nothing like bashing one another and helping one another up at the same time....
    Almost tribal....
    Very like an ancient battle....fighting not to overthrow or over power.... but to release... to feel... to embrace the caos and to spin like stars being sucked into a singularity....
    A battle without the hatred...

2. #2 thatrooper515, May 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2013
    Jesus they Fucking with slayer? Hopefully Kerry king fucks em all with rusty pipe wrapped in barbed wire. Seriously you don't fuck with metal legends. Also op I have no idea wtf you're talking about.
    Just re read it I feel you man. I could never put words on the pit but you did. It's like you said a release of hate with those you love and feel the same as you. I havt been to a concert in years. Too damn busy Megadeth is coming soon hopefully I can make it and reconnect with the atmosphere. Take some rep brother.

3. That's ok.... i don't always know what i am talking about either....

4. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjmg69XmJp8"]Louis Theroux - America's Most Hated Family in Crisis [/ame]

5. I don't usually get wound up about stuff, but I seriously hope someone throws a cupfull of jizz on these people...or sprays it out of a supersoaker at them.

6. These are the kind of people who will jump in the mosh pit so they can sue the people in it.

^ that's probably assault. not that i care if you can manage it without being seen. :D

7. Dude you can't sue people when you're dead.

8. Survivors can sue.

9. There will be no survivors. lol Some slayer fans fucking carve the bands name into their head. They are some hardcore people.

10. There may be none on the mosh floor, but there are always survivors.

11. Unfortunately.... this is too true....