Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

West Virginia bud..... sighh

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by emoney, Sep 14, 2009.

1. I live around huntington (304 area) andd the bud here is so-so..... never have been able to find some dank.... just mids.. any1 else with the same problem? :confused:

2. Hell yeh, im in huntington too. Tons of mids, not gonna lie. I get hook ups on good weed every now and again. Harvest season though should be a ton of good outdoor around!

3. yeah i occassionally gets some headies... but nothing that blows my mind.... which is what i want :)

4. Morgantown is flooded with mids and some beast, nothing much better to be honest.

5. I'm in Morgantown and my dealer hooks me up with some amazing stuff but it's expensive. :(

6. idk about west va but in va theres dank everywhere

7. I go to school in wv. Not morgantown, i go private. I get legit shit from cali, if i didnt have this hook id be in the mids game i think. Yeah unreal expensive though, its almost embarrasing to say what I paid for my last pick up. It was O-G Kush but still way up there.