Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

West Texas Outdoor Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KannaMan, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Just picked up a quarter of this (most of it's gone thanks to some good friends :smoking:) and it's some pretty good stuff. I wish I could get a better pic of the bud, but there's not enough light and these pics don't do it justice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mm-mmm. Tastes like limes. :bongin:

Probably a 9/10 smoke, 7/10 flavor (nothing overwhelming), smell 6/10. This is Lubbock bud, not very pretty or fancy but when you get down to it, it's a quality, heady smoke.

2. looks good man. texas bud baby.

3. Just cleared that bowl. Good stuff. I'd say about a 60% indica, 40% sativa.

4. Good lookin man. Hope I can find something like that when I roll down for SXSW.

5. thats some freakin danky ass dank in my book.

6. #6 doubbleTtoker, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
    small world man I'm at tech, but there is great bud floating around lubbock what did you get the 1/4 for?

7. Paid a straight bill. Let me post my Coconut Kush pickups!

8. Yes, please do. Lol :smoke:

Nice outdoor bud you got and nice weather down there im sittin here watchin a blizzard, couple feet already expectin another foot.

9. Thanks man, I just wish I could say the same thing about the weather lol. Cold, rain, ice, snow, sleet...

10. You guys are getting that shit too? Damn I just wanna move to Cali :(.

11. nice bud n bong... so your from lubbz? i have some friends that live there an attend southplains...happy toking

12. Just in LBK for right now, but it's alright here. :smokin:

Man nestacle I like the cold but when it's bitter, windy and wet I just can't stand it.

13. I agree... hate the wet cold. Brrrr...... gona snow in the morning.

Nice Dank, any way I haven't been here that long so you or anybody from tech or Lubbock got any guidance for me?

14. man i just moved to nor-cal from Houston. same fucking weather.. Ugh
    nice looking bud, but a bill for a 1/4:eek:

15. Send me a PM.

I really hope it doesn't snow...

16. Lol pony girl is my wife Xd. :wave: So the scene here is better then it looks on the outside I take it? Maybe Im just:rolleyes: blind.

17. Ah no!!!!!! It snowing!!!!!! Stupid cold.