Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

West texas bud smokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tblazin, Oct 29, 2011.

1. #1 tblazin, Oct 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2011
    This thread is for the bid smokers in west Texas.
    Lubbock
    Midland
    Odessa
    Big spring
    La Mesa
    Monahans
    San angelo
    El paso
    And anywhere near here
    I havent seen any threads on the web about smoking in this area
    Post bud pics, prices, strain names, anything to do with bud in this area
    Smoke on yall

2. Shit, used to live in shithole Midland texas some years. Got some good shit out there, this was before i was smoking the 20 a gram shit like i am now but i still remember some of the weed i got out there midland haha! This was back in 2000-2001 though.

3. Damn dude midland is a shithole. The weed is low grade too. Where are you at now?

4. Damn dude the largest city in West Texas you didn't even name. El Paso. Racist much?

5. Fuck you I loved Midland

6. [quote name='"camram"']Damn dude the largest city in West Texas you didn't even name. El Paso. Racist much?[/quote]

Haha how is that in any way racist? I just listed the permian basin area I'll add el paso if I can figure out how, sorry first thread haha

7. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']Fuck you I loved Midland[/quote]

It's alright, I'm just sick of dro prices for mids. I wish I could find decent bud for decent prices here.

8. Do u guys ride horses and shit like in the movies?

9. Lubbock here, anyone wanna hang out?

10. Noo. Now a days we laso our animals out the car like civilized people

11. i live in shithole abilene!

12. Lubbock area, about 50 miles away. I'm in a tiny ass town with nothing but schwag and I don't know anyone in the bigger city with the good stuff.

13. Im from Lubbock. Always got dank.

14. That hurts.

When I am in Lubbock I'm only there for a couple hours and never meet anyone with connections.

15. You ever go to the roof?

16. No, never been. I usually go to Copper for food/drinks and for just drinks its the library. I rarely go out like that tho because of children/responsibilities.

Normally when I'm kid free in Lubbock is when I have tickets to a concert 5FDP being most recent.

17. anybody in the Abilene area?

18. I'm in Odessa 😁

19. That's pricey my man...

20. Lol noooo no Reggie man. Haha that lemon kush looks beautiful. I had some golden goat not too long ago actually. You have any concentrates?