Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

West Hollywood ,CA dispensary

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Valek419, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Hey all,

I have a friend who lives in West Hollywood and is looking for the best place for MMJ.
    Can anyone give me any reviews for places in that area?

Most important: price, options (different herbs), quality.

Any help would be most appreciated.

p.s. Also, how much can be bought at one time?

Thanks,

V.

2. #2 Lebowski, Jan 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2009
  3. Listen to Lebowski. The best way to find a good dispensary is read up about the ones you live near. Then it is just about going to them and checking out their herb's quality, comparing their prices (I've always heard west hollywood dispensaries tend to have lots of high quality herb but inflated prices too, I doubt they all do but I've heard this from a few sources) and seeing if they have a friendly and helpful staff. The doctor that signed your friend's recommendation should probably have some pamphlets and club directories.

4. There's only a few dispensaries in WeHo as it is. LAPCG has reasonable prices, but the meds aren't the greatest. The Farmacy is too expensive for what you get, and the Customer Service kind of sucks. Sunset Shop is far too expensive and sterile for my tastes.

There are a couple others that I haven't been to yet. I would recommend CPA on Melrose, which isn't in WeHo but is very close.

5. just go to the valley theres the most clubs and they have the best herb and best priced. HC Remedies has the best bud u can get for 45 1/8's and 55 1/8's even some at 40