Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

West coast vs east coast

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kronman907, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Who smokes more?
    I know the answer but I want to find an east coast guy who's actually smoking down some weight.

2. South Dakota.

3. West Side! Wassup! lol

No ya but seriously West Side FTW, East Coast wont step up.

4. Common now...

5. If the answers obvious why not just say. "Who out in the east smokes like us..?"

6. West Coast ftw, northern california putting it down.

7. Yeah yeah we get it. You get it cheaper and easier. We all get it.

But, weight? We know about weight. We don't have the opportunity to go to some care taker, I stocked and moved pounds for years because we take care of ourselves.

NJ, FL and MD represent. We risk our freedom for our weight.

8. What about the Midwest? I can't pick one side when I'm in the middle.

9. Reppin PA and im gonna have to say ive probably handled more Lb's then most ppl on the WC, i guess thats what i get with a cousin with a basement grow op lol

10. Forgot PA ;)

11. How unfortunate that you still gotta risk your freedom for a weed.:eek:

12. Yeah, I'm aware. I had a battering ram break my door down due to it. It's not by choice. You all realize that, right?

13. Tell these muthafuckas

14. being from Ohio i know we get shit done, but come on... are we really trying to start this argument now? look at the availability and how easy it is to obtain on the west coast, which if you wernt aware consists of what, three states? The majority of which consists of california where its legal to grow. whereas the east coast consists of like ten, where maybe one allows mmj. this is a dumb ass thread.

15. /thread

16. If East coast weed was as cheap as West coast weed, I would gladly smoke as much as my West Coast brethren. But alas, $60 eighths and $100 quarters burn quite a hole in the old pocket.

17. :laughing::bolt:

18. prices in utah are outrageous when its so close to cali iand washington >.>

19. This is really a ridiculous argument. There's no way to tell who smokes more bud. Its obvious who grows more. But does any of that even matter? Ahhh fuck it since I'm here I might as well...

West Coast grows more and people smoke medical on the west coast. People who wouldn't normally smoke, but they have to for medical reasons. So for those reasons I'm going to say West Coast smokes more.

20. california

/thread