Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

West Coast Grown Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by fckgwbush, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Fresh from the club, picked up an 8th of this very strong smelling sour diesel. Straight up the diesel smell leaks through my plastic jar, I had to throw these into glass to keep them from stinking up my room.

Typical sour diesel look, very sticky, smoke taste a lil sour, high hits hard, makes my eyes small and red. Massive munchies, got this batch from Blue Heaven in Redwood City. Pretty good club but often times hit or miss on quality. This time I got quality, but the manicuring is kinda crappy, lots of leaves still...but hey it hits hard like good Sour D should. I think that's my largest and only complaint about Blue Heaven, they sometimes sell badly manicured bud or improperly flushed indoor weed.

Pics
    [​IMG]

2. This looks EXACTLY like some Sour Diesel I got a zip of about two months ago. Still have a nug left. Good shit.

3. wow. very very nice pickup. sour d is one of my favorite strains.

4. i think i can smell it thru my headphones.