werid eggs on plant!?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lace42, Jun 14, 2011.

1. There are little eggs on the underside of leaf, what is it and what do I do to get rid of it?!are they spider mites?I tried to included a pic,,but I guess since I already posted it,it wont let me repost pic is that normal for this site?? but not sure if can see eggs that well,,any advice would be helpful,,its my first time and iam still learning lol help. :)_,~

2. Have you tried google?

3. quick quick quickkkk throw some lady bugs on that shit man!

4. Agghhhhh will these spider mites kill her?Mann how do I get ladybugs?!lol,,man I've babied this plant maybe too much,,

5. the spider mites will affect the plant and stunt the growth, decreasing your yield. im not sure exactly where you can get lady bugs so google it or call some local nurseries

6. Okay thank you for your advice!iam trying so hard on her,now I have seeds growing in blooms,someone mentioned it could of been when there was a male around,but she was at least 2months older than the baby plant I had,which turned into a male and I removed it asap,,but they were only together in same soil for maybe 3weeks if that,,and that was in april,so she's been on her own away from others for awhile,,is that the reason there are seeds?they started poppin up only abt 2 weeks ago,or that when I started to really notice all of them,,