Were Your Parents Tokers?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrHappy, Mar 3, 2009.

1. I had a very relaxed cool single parent mother when I grew up and weed was taking pretty lightly around the household.

I remember catching my mom so many times smoking in the living room with her buddies. [​IMG] How this, we even have a photo of us with a pot plant next to us in one of our photos. So I grew up with a pretty relaxed mother and was wondering what you're parents were like?

2. #2 Viral Frog, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    My parents have been smoking since they were 14.
    My older brother's been smoking since he was 15.
    I've been smoking since I had just turned 17.

And the entire time, we all knew perfectly well what was going on, and have been blazing together since we (my brother and I) started smoking.

3. my mom helped her pregent friend grow and sell weed to pay for dipers, when i wasnt born, since my mom's friend was pregnet, my mom used to smoke the stash and tell her if the weed was good. she doesnt smoke now but she says when i graduate shes gunna smoke a blunt the size of my arm with me LOL. my mom is hella cool

4. My mom always told me growing up "if I find out your smoking or doing drugs I'll kill you!" :p but she's actually been really relaxed about it.

I didn't even know she knew until I moved out 3 years ago and she was pokin' fun at me for it.

She only smoked a couple times when she was a teen though, out of a pop can apparently.

She said she was going to do coke once at a party, but she bent down to do a line and accidentally exhaled and blew the coke off the table, so they wouldn't let her in the room the rest of the night and she never tried coke. :laughing:

My dad though, he smoked a shit ton when he was a teenager. Tried to grow a plant in his closet and told my grandma it was begonias for a science project when she found it. Apparently he can "tell me which mushrooms are the good ones" according to my mom.
    Nowadays though he's Mr. Clean-Cut-Military-Man and he still does not know I smoke, and would not approve if he found out.

Funny how that works...

5. my dad smokes every day, yet he is the pot nazi.

He will sit there smoking bowls lecturing me on how it is bad for you and ruins moral fiber. :rolleyes:

6. my mom and dad did. And my dad did when i was a little kid, but then died when i was 2. :(. So my mom hates pot now.

7. my mom smoked pot in college.... so pretty much shes chill with me smoking since i graduated high school but beore that she was gay

and my dad prob smoked but hes a fucktard

8. Dad used to grow in the basement in his grow room, and both him and my mom smoked with my papaw. I got weed from my papaw before. Before I moved, every week I gave my mom a quarter or so of weed. Dad had to quit because of his job, but they are chill with me smoking.

9. My dad used to smoke then he stopped, then once he found out I smoked he started again. Now he's growing too, w/ my mom as a helper all of us are mmj patients of course.

10. My parents converted 3 closets on the second floor to grow rooms for 3 years before i was born. Germination/Veg. stage/ and flowering. My dad told me he crossed NL5 with haze, made hash with his buddy out of it - took a single rip from the bong and was immobile for four hours.
    I toke with my dad now, but my mom is still pretty against it. I only save the best nuggs i get and smoke it with him. I'm pretty lucky though, i only know a few people who can toke with their parents :bongin:

11. #11 swich, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    both my parents have been smoking daily since i was born. some of my earliest memories are of watching my mom or dad breaking up weed and rolling a joint. so me as a kid grew up with the idea that everyones parents did that and that it was normal..
    good times.......goooood times....

12. My dad smoked when he was in high school and my mom has tried it a couple times. She was also slipped acid by someone once. My dads done a ton of other stuff though too. He hasn't told me everything but he has mentioned he really regretted trying mushroom tea once. My brother has also smoked before but I don't really know if he's done it a lot before. I'm guessing he has since he went to Amsterdam with one of his buddies a couple years ago.

I've probably done more than all three of them combined though.

13. both parents smoked before in college. My dad used to get pounds off of the planes flying in from Santa Marta or other places in Columbia. He used to do a lot of LSD too and he did crack when it was just "freebase cocaine." My mom smoked in college but stopped because it made her anxious. My dad smoked a little bit after they had my older brother but quit before I was born. My mom started up again a few years ago and now smokes a lot every day. It helps with her pain and stuff from Chrones disease. Both my parents are cool with it though. They would much rather me smoke pot then cigarettes or drink alcohol. My mom let me try a cigarette when I first asked and I've been against them since.

I really feel for people whose parents misunderstand marijuana.

14. Both my parents used to smoke as welllll.
    My uncle (mom's brother) had pot plants all in there back yard and he'd pay my mom in weed to roll up all of his sellin stash into joints.
    They both quit but when I was about 13 my parents divorced and my Dad moved to central America and started smoking/growing again, but his house got broken into so he quit growing.
    My mom still doesn't smoke but doesn't care about me smoking... at all

15. Yes. My mom grew weed with friends, like, big outdoor plants. I still don't know how they got away with it... I think they grew it on a friend's big ranch or something down south. She started smoking it at 14 or 15.

My dad basically smoked with his friends, and might still.

16. hell yeah they were! and they still are! they keep the stash jar in the junk drawer and my mom sent tme a wooden bowl in the mail for valentine's day. we don't really talk about weed or smoke together but it's always been an obvious fact.
    let me give you an example: we had a huge brown van with no back seat, curtains on the windows, and horses painted on the side. one time my brother and I were playing pirate ship in it and I found what my mom called a 'hair clip'. it was a roach clip. i still know where it is too.

17. My dad was a full fledged stoner, and my mom liked my dad so she became a stoner. Now my mom smokes, and my dad says he never really even like it. Weird.

I think I will always like it :D

18. My parents were stoners..and still are. Hell, 4 of my aunts, 2grandmas, and my grandpa smoke. I've even talked to my grandpa about what it was like for him when he did acid, it was pretty enlightening.