Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Were Your Parents Stoners?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Naved, May 17, 2010.

1. Its more looking out for his health. He already smokes cigs, I would rather him smoke papers than those wraps that add more nicotine to his diet.

2. My dad was. He did everything from psycadelics to heroin. He even got his hands on crystal meth before it was even known as a drug. He snorted that shit on his wedding night thinking it was cocaine. Good times.

3. Early 60's to late 70's, but I'm pretty sure it went farther back than that. Like I said my grandfather was born in Lebanon. It's been a custom there for centuries ;)

4. My parents used to be huge stoners and my dad grew/sold. He also was into alot of hardcore shit. Both of them have supposedly stopped now, but I think my dad still does occasionally.

5. yea bro no doubt... a lot of my friends like J's and bong rips... i just never liked how it tasted in the papers.. im a blunt 1st bong 2nd bowl 3rd type of guy... haha.. respect u for stickin up for your prefer smoking method though... since im guessin u like the js

6. Nah i don't think so. Just like almost everyone who grew up in the 70's they have probably tried it on occasion but i def wouldn't consider them "stoners".

7. Yep, my mom was a huge hippie, acid, shrooms, x, the whole shebam.

My dad was a coke head.

8. neither were stoners

my mom never touched the stuff

my dad said he enjoyed a joint every now and then in his day and the occasional bong as well

9. Wait what? LMAO Is that a mistake?

10. My mom still is lol

11. both of my parents still smoke, but while my mom smokes close to every day, my dad smokes about once a month in order to be safe for drug tests. they both think that marijuana should be legalized and that alcohol should be made illegal because "it is the bane of society." when my dad found out i smoke, he was like "oh cool, she's like a regular person now." it's sweet to have parents who advocate it so much.

12. my mom has never touched it.

my dad admitted he used to, but it wasnt til he recently had a kidney stone and was out of perscription pain killers. and he was in serious pain so i just put some mj in a jar and ba piece on his counter and he goes "thank god"

he now smokes more than me...

13. Evidently my dad was a druggy.
    My mom toked up on occasion (thats what she tells us anyways...)
    but i can tell by the way she talks about it that she wastn quite a noob toker but she still was at the point where she got really paranoid still.

But ONE day, i will smoke some pot with my mom. Once you enjoy the ganj, theres nothing in life that will make you not like it anymore.