Were your parents popular? How do they feel about marijuana?

Discussion in 'General' started by iewed, Mar 3, 2011.

1. For those of you who had parent's that were popular as kids, how do they feel about marijuana? Both my folks were popular and are fine with my marijuana usage, their only concern is that it's illegal and that I could get locked up/fine.

Just curious to see if the "cool kids" of the past are ok with their kids using marijuana today.

2. thats just what they tell you...

3. My dad was popular and he's a fascist...

4. My parents met in an insane asylum.
    But I know my mom used to smoke weed and do coke.
    And my aunt used to smoke weed and thinks it should be legal.
    And her husband told me to never go to disney tripping lol

5. They never said they were popular, but it's not hard to tell. Both my folks are pretty good looking (Considering their age), athletic, etc. They're also both pretty social even in their 40's.

6. yeah not sure that's something you want to tell people

7. idk if they were popular but my mom "tried" pot and my dad was a coke head....so i think they thought it was ok...
    idk about my dad :rolleyes:

8. why were they in an insane asylum?

9. haha yeah for real.

I think my mom was popular because she was an athelete, played almost every womens sport, was in social clubs, had tons of friends etc.

My dad moved alot when he was a kid so he had few friends. He can be a nice guy.

My mom is ok with it (just not in her house etc.) My dad is a strict republican so hes not really. But who knows I dont talk to him much, nor do I live with him. Idgaf.

10. When i was in high school girls like that were known as dike and butch

11. My dad was cool. He was a biker and went to rock festivals back in the 60's. He still smokes weed.

Pretty sure my mom was a total square.

12. My dad was bipolar. And my mom I'm not exactly sure.
    My grandma raised though and she was coolest person I ever met even though she didn't approve of me smoking weed(only cause I got caught).

13. My mom was cool with it... She used to party and stuff... she just said that she didn't like it...

My dad is a little on strict side of things... I don't think he likes it, but he hasn't really tried it...

14. most of the past cool kids in my family are still smoking like cool kids lol. so i dont think they have room to talk especially since the majority of them have passed the bowl with me

15. The world is fucked.

16. yeah same here, but not in the ealy 70s man. Think about it. Time have changed. Kids that do that now are just kinda weird, but nack in the dizzay, it was what everyone was doing.

17. haha, my dad was popular I think and fucking grew weed in my back yard. Wish he was alive so I could smoke with him. That would be so awesome. My mom was now where near popular and she's only tried pot once. Ridiculous. She is totally against it.

18. Dad was popular. He still blazes but way less often. My mom wasn't that popular and doesn't blaze but its not a big deal that my brother, dad and i do so i guess she doesn't really care. I just don't know how the fuck the middle brother got so anti.