were you bullied in highschool?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 2, 2012.

1. #101 dubaba, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    Never really been bullied by anyone other than my older brother. I guess he bullied me so much that I wouldnt take shit from anyone else. But honestly I cant remember of anyone ever trying to bully me in highschool, I pretty much kept to myself other than my group of friends. And I dont even think there was much bullying at my school anyways, I mean people would talk shit to eachother all the time but it was usually just joking around. And if someone was trying to pick on some kid it would just end up in a fight. I guess most people from where Im from didnt allow themselves to be bullied.

edit- girls though were a different story, they totally bullied the fuck out of each other. The most savage things I have seen in my life were middle school girl fights.

2. I was severely bullied in my middle school to high school years. Led me to drop out of high school. One of the big players in my bullied life came to work at mcd's when I was a crew leader, there. He was still the douchebag he always was, and I'm sure he's the same to this day. Always using the "numbers game" and get anyone and everyone to gang up on you. It's fucking pussy shit, it really is.

It really fucks me up how mother fuckers CAN be cool, yet they CHOOSE to be complete douchebags and assholes. I swear that mother fucker needs his throat cut like 80 times over, but I'd rather not spend the rest of my life in prison.

3. I fucking loathe people who think there badass for jumping or ganging up on one person. The one time I got in a fight in highschool, I was beating him and his boys jumped in. Luckily I had some friends there that could fight too though :)