were you bullied in highschool?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 2, 2012.

1. I was bullied 7th though 9th grade I was 5'6 at the time, came back in 10th grade 6'1 and didn't take no one's shit. It's sad how some one will pick on you for being small, that's when I see someone getting bullied or picked on I'll help them out cause I know what they're going through.

2. Yes, from late 9th grade to early 10th. My group of friends were sort of the nerds so we were targeted by some of the bigger kids. I had it easy compared to most of my mates though- I copped a lot of verbal abuse and was pushed around a bit, but the bullies would tackle and beat up other kids. Dk what it was that spared me from that. s Fighting back wasn't really an option, unless I wanted to become a constant target for at least 3 huge guys every day. I just brushed it off and it subsided after a few months. Some guys I knew were bullied for years, so I really can't complain.

3. I used to get bullied by this one older kid, until.... I chopped up his parents and fed them to him in a chili cook off contest.

4. There were a few incidents through my schooling ages. One time in middle school these two wanna be gangsters were being douche bags. Asked them a simple question in PE "how much were you two benching earlier?" "195 you dumb mother fucker" So i let it go, whatever fuck them. I'm walking to my next class after PE gets out and hey come up behind me and pushed me.

I dropped my bag and turned around and just lounged ta the dude, got him i na headlock and start to choke him. He tried bashing my head against the concrete wall we were against, but it didn't work.

Another time this big fat guy would give me shit before school actually started. Was talkin to a buddy one day and was gonan go chat with some other people. He told me nobody cares, and I told him to "shut the fuck up, piggy" "What did you call me" "Do you need a hearing aid?"

Again, he pushed me and i got him i na headlock and brought in to the ground, got on top of him, and told him if he touched me again, I'd kill him, Then punched his face and got up.

He then proceeded to threaten me with a plastic fork from the cafeteria. To which i replied, "You do shit to me, and they'll be on your ass." I had 2 buddies standing behind him just staring at him with that "Try it look" He backed off.

Never really had any problems since.

5. No thank fuck, i had enough problems to deal with already.

I was a weird loner wallflower. Kinda blended in. But weird. Still am

6. Nah, I was essentially invisible in high school, lol. I was extremely shy and quiet and usually isolated myself from everyone but my circle of friends, so I went unnoticed by the assholes.

7. Not that I know of, I usually got along with everyone. In middle school these two girls picked on me a bit because they were extremely insecure. I didn't take it very hard, I mostly pitied them...

8. I was mostly bullied in middle school and by the time I got to high school, I was just done with it. I felt like I was invisible and worthless and almost killed myself. I ended up dropping out... So eh, I guess that's just how it goes for some people. Some can get past the bullying and be strong and others are weak and can't move past it. I just needed other people's approval too much at that time.

9. #89 Wykyd_Green, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    A few times that I recall once, twice, or three times or so this asshole ive known/seen since elementary schools thrown food and drinks at me, never did he hit but he got close...

In the future I saw him and his slimeball ass thug friends mooching at this huge ass party a big time drug dealer was hosting, needless they were talked out by the house homies. This guy had tree trunk size slabs of hash, litterally, and pieces of dank and bubble in every drawer in his house..... His tree was always in a garbage bag.

10. I didnt really get bullied but I had a few people who would try to fight me all time, or just constantly talk shit. A few ass holes that would bump into me hard as hell into the hall way or just stand in ear shot and talk shit was about the worst, then there were a few who would get in my face and try to fight me over something stupid. I generally ignored it all but I got in a few fights and punked some people out after getting fed up with it and didnt really have any problems after that. I had no problems my junior and senior year. My senior year I was about 6'4 235 so people tended to not fuck with me, even though I was a really passive guy unless you pissed me off.

11. #91 Cloud10_2003, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    see i think this is the best video ever

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNGyyOQHhXc[/ame]

12. That was good, but this was a little bit more epic i think.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri8F0ulWiug&feature=related[/ame]

You just got knocked the fuck out.

13. It's hard not to be when bullying is so ingrained in american culture, whereas here it just isn't.

14. I was bullied almost everyday 6th to 10th grade when I eventually became home schooled. I had no friends and sat alone at lunch everyday. I'm glad that it's over.

15. People kinda feared and respected me in high school, no one really messed with me and I was pretty much cool with everyone. There were a few kids that I bullied in elementary school though.

16. I've never seen a real bully.

At best I've seen some kids talk big shit on the school bus, but that's pretty harmless

17. #97 Dum Dum Boy, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    luckily no

18. My future kid is going to start with kung fu when he's young... then when he's a teenager i think move him over to Krav Maga to really learn to fuck shit up. see: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjmBPFPTq-g&feature=related]The Best Krav Maga practitioner in the World- YouTube[/ame]

no bullies for him.

unless he doesn't want to do martial arts.. which is cool.

19. I was bullied alot in elementary, highschool not really i was a big guy. i do now have an anxiety disorder that was influenced by the bullying when i was young. I mean it was everyday 1-8th grade.

20. na i mean i got my fair share of shit talked about me im sure but nobody specific really bullied me. in like 3rd-6th grade i was a huge dick to alot of kids though.